I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Thanks for the tag :wink:

3 Likes

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year before, I got tore up and forgot. Iā€™ll be glad to put 2020 behind us. I wish everyone a prosperous New Year, may the growing gods be smilin on ya :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

My New Years resolution is, No more resolutions. Kinda a win, win situation :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

15 Likes

Lmfao Pricelessā€¦@ripens12

2 Likes

@repins12.
Girls are lookin Saweet brother. :clap::clap:
And Thanks for the invite. Appreciated.
Iā€™ll have to get a journal goin here shortly.
Hope ur higher than a hawks nest tonite buddy. :wink:
Be high and be well.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Oldguy,
Great to see you brother,
May 2021 be super green for you my friend :v:

4 Likes

Thank you my brother. Glad to be here.
A few faces around. :thinking:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Good to see you here, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll tag ya over to my journal. :v:

3 Likes

You know that Iā€™ll be watching :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Looking good, thanks for the invite. Looks like Iā€™m seeing some familiar names while scrolling threw your post. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @BIGJ!!!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

@GreenFlex This is my journal over here :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Sweet! I guess now that I am on here I must make one myself. :speak_no_evil: :ok_hand: :v:

3 Likes

Brother I agree , I donā€™t have a schedule for nutes either, I check ph. And ec do what the plants tell me and I got 6ā€™tall bushes ā€¦that will be loaded with 20 oz soda bottle size buds again , do my autos same way, got 4ā€™ tall plants And yes switch back to the good stuff, they were way better before. No more nute trials. What ya had just plain works!! Lol.

3 Likes

Look at you go! Or should I say Look at you grow!
Incredible system brother. Looks like you got it going on. Makes me wanna trade in all my stuff for a hydro sytem. Keep up the great work.

4 Likes

Need to get info from you when I fire up the mini DWC units again. Iā€™m using Texas Tomato from Urban Farms in soil/coco and hydro, or trying too. I run perpetual so I have to have simple nutes. And use watering schedule to adjust for mixed runs of multiple strains. Hydro was getting algae plumes bad after 3 days mainly from rock wool starter cubesā€¦
:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Instg8ter and @BigMike55 Iā€™ll be the first one to tell anyone, I have no clue what I am doing but, what I am doing, seems to work for me. Iā€™m looking forward to the challenges with this next run,. Iā€™ve got over a half dozen people in several states running the same system, with the same results Enquirerng minds wanna know. I operate on the KISS theory. Keep it Simple Stupid. Being a dumb ol country boy myself.
@BigMike55 I am still in awe of the growth in hydro.Anything I can help with, let me know. I got yā€™alls six :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes