I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Music to chop by :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

LoL that’s a great start for the morning as I am drinking my breakfast shake but at least I didn’t have it run out my nose from laughing but admiring!!! Thanks for that @repins12 and @Slick1 and @BigMike55 hope that u all are having a great day/weekend and @BigMike55 I now know how to send cuttings in the mail and first time trying to get them to root and I have 2 in pots for 8 days and both are growing new fresh leaves plus the third is now ready for soil and pot and I am so excited about only losing 2 of 5 for first time ever trying to but I’m gonna be taking cuts from my grows just to practice but let me see something anf get back to u later😉 might happen to have a few extra also these were from PhilCuisine Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

Cool. Do that. I have never run anyone elses cuttings/clones. Always was afraid I would get spider mites from someone else’s plants, y’know?
I understand from @JoeCrowe he has “Protocol ZERO” in which he says to soak any cuttings/clones in water for 30 minutes or so. The idear is to drown any bugs that may be there.

5 Likes

I need more choppin tunes

5 Likes

@repins12 Hey friend! have fun in trim jail!! Think about it, “Jail for whom!?” Feels like being in jail is when one isn’t trimming! :laughing: :thinking: Or maybe buds are facing the can! :sweat_smile: “Happiness does grow on trees!” Couldn’t agree more!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Trimjail, sure beats seed prision :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

At least tastier! Unless one wants to make Feijoada (Brazilian beans and pork stew)! :hugs:

3 Likes

Sounds Tasty :drooling_face: :yum:

2 Likes

Every country, that I have been in, I always try the local cuisine

2 Likes

For the meat lovers it is simply heavenly!! Pun intended! :laughing:
Ask whoever has tried and they will tell you. Be prepared for digestion later though!! :rofl:
Quite heavy! No accident it is one of the, if not the most famous Brazilian dish!!!

2 Likes

When I was in the jungles, in South America, I always ate what the locals did, them guys in the Jungle could smell North Americans. Always carried ant acid and gas pills. I think that kimchee tore me up the worse, in Asia and the Far East, now I love it :man_shrugging:t4:
Go figure

3 Likes

I made it once! Lots of sodium! True! Korean fermented food! Supposed to be quite a probiotic!! I love making Sauerkraut with red cabbage and cardamom!! Uniquely tasty and it lingers on… Delicious!!

2 Likes

People from Philippines also seem to like sodium a lot…
Had a pleasure of working with them in the middle East…

3 Likes

I lived in the Philippines, for 3 years, when I was a kid. Traveled, quite a bit. My dad worked for the government :wink: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

My Arachnid Pie. Oh my

Not too bad for an auto :wink: :shushing_face:
Hard to believe this is one of my crosses. Not too shabby, for a dumb ol country boy :wink: :grin: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Life is good here :v:t4:
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe. :v:t4:
Gary

image-266

18 Likes

Damn stunning! That’s what comes to mind!

@repins12 Awesome results!!! :seedling: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: Seems as sticky as hell!! Congrats!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Infuckingcredible!

Don’t know what you did to those girls, but it seems to have worked spectacularly.

3 Likes

As soon as you get your first package, I intend to send you some other crosses. Just want to make sure that the first one gets through, my brother. I’m pretty damn sure, that the Arachnid Pie was one of the six strains I sent ya. You should get multiple harvests a year, in your climate :wink: :v:t4:

8 Likes

@repins12 Damn!! 6! Wow!! You weren’t joking!! I’m super pleased!! And honored!! Will do!! Pop them beans I weelll well will!! Thanks brother!! :pray: :flushed: :sweat_smile: :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks, Big Mike. All I did was abuse them. Barely fed, let the res get extremely low but, all in all, I think they withstood my tests and came out right damn good too. That’s always a plus :wink:
I hope that all is well my friend. Y’all be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes