I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@THRESH How are you doing, my brother, from another mother? I haven’t heard or seen you around much. I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Y’all take care down there :v:t4:
Gary

2 Likes

Got a chance to get outback yesterday and check the plants. Drug the male Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D, back to the house, as my back was screaming, all the way home
Male Liquor Cookies

His new home until I get enough pollen and chop him.

Gotta get the damn seat cover on my work Quad.
More from outback

Oly’s Wash clone, doesn’t seem to liking it much

One of my volunteer autos

Other Volunteer auto, behind the male

More pic’s

German Duck clone ain’t digging it outback either

Then something happened, I can’t remember what

Oh that’s right that was me, that happened :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that everyone’s day or morning, is going well. Depending on what side of this rock your on. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

21 Likes

4 Likes

Arachnid Pie, off to dry

Charolett’s Yesterdream
first round ready for dry trim and jars

Second round off to dry

Now that truly is all that I have growing on. I’m sure I missed something. May chop the Charolett’s dementia this evening or maybe I should put water in my res since it’s almost empty :man_shrugging:t4:
I hope that you all have a great evening and enjoy the fastest 2 days of the week. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

16 Likes

Been running the hose in the res, for over an hour now. Just shut it off to let the system balance. That mofo was damn near empty :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Just about got the Charolett’s Dementia chopped. We hitting on all 8 cylinders, this evening :wink:

9 Likes

Damn! A swarm of buds! Flying buds! Budding buds! You’re working it!
Kudos!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hey brother it’s been a while hope all is well !!
All I can say is holy shit ! Your arachnid pie or semour shit grew eight legs and is ready to walk away things are monsters …foot ina half legs …sandy hard to water soil the roots went across not down :face_with_monocle: they were hammering in there …I had to dig up five and move them out of the green house …the others got plagued with mold on the stem :unamused:have some Respun gelatos out by the sumacs …fucking best autos I’ve encountered and to really think I was gonna quit them all together they get about three foot easy quick like too …
What I’m trying to say is “outmotherfuckingstanding” brother !

5 Likes

Wow amazing commitment` Sir. You need a few farm hands props :metal:

2 Likes

Gun Logic

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it’s time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you’d know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives ($$$$ 0) nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we’re at it, let’s do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D., and candidates running for office.

8 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. Now tell me, how do you think that would end?

Don’t be afraid to share this. There’s more logic and common sense expressed here than probably anything you have seen on the news today.

HAVE A GREAT FUN DAY!

22 Likes

Thanks, my friend, it’s a work in progress :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my brother. I am glad that they are doing well for you. Sorry about the mold. I don’t know about you but, we have had some unusually wet weather. I got a couple out back I gotta treat for the same thing in the next day or so, when I have a free minute. Between work and my grow, I’m busier than a one armed paper hanger. If/when you need some more seeds, let me know.
I’m working on getting large yields and high THC levels, with my crosses. Seems to be working. I’m sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner. I meant to drop you a line, the other day.
I hope that all is well, in your neck of the woods. Have a great day. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

Thanks, for the kind words, my brother. I keep telling myself, that I need to slow down but, it don’t seem to be working :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

His packs are like his grows - busting at the seams :laughing:

Receiving a “card” from @repins12 is an event! :metal: I always joke that he’s a man who likes to get his money’s worth when he buys a stamp!

9 Likes

It’s bad when a cartoon character cant have a gun.
Have a good day brother

6 Likes

@Slick1 Oh boy! Sounds like I might be in for a real treat!! Lovely!!
Hats off to our dear powerhouse @repins12!! :roller_coaster:
:ear_of_rice: :hugs:

4 Likes

You did a great job putting that in perspective! True Story!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but logical fallacies don’t bring kids back to life. End the violence with background checks, licensing and registration. I’m from Canada, and we have all that, and more. It works.

4 Likes

Thanks Gary and yes all is well !Deff been busy myself just trying to keep up on the lawn …I will deff keep iyou in mind when The cooler weather comes in ! Glad to see progress is being made I know your work reflects on what kind of man you are well wishes keep in touch !!

2 Likes

Good to hear from you, brother. I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Didn’t I give you my phone and personal email? If not, let me know. You are welcome to email, text or call anytime. Sometimes at work, I have no service but, I will call or text you back, when I get outta the building. Let me know, if you need some more of something. Got 14 seedlings up and ready for the next fem auto seed run. !5-14 more and I will have the 28 ish new strains soon. Hopefully.
Have a great day my friend. Be Safe. :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Did a little bit of re-arranging

Crazy 8’s

Arachnid Pie

Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel

Widow Maker

These have already been harvested once. I already have 4 half gallon jars of Yesterdream, not counting the 2 trays I still have drying :v:t4:

16 Likes