I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I was just being a smart ass, as well but, in all honesty, my brain ain’t a been a workin right lately.
I had a doctor appointment scheduled for Wednesday, I reckon Monday morning, it is :wink:

6 Likes

Killin me brother and I ain’t no whimp but, damn if this ain’t a kickin my ass

7 Likes

wow buddy hope you find relief soon

1 Like

Looks like something is broke and/or infected. :grimacing:

986e468f29a8d9c0997767cb8a7aac183e3596c4_2_281x500 (3)

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I hope you get the issue solved soon. :v:

I have learned I cannot take any anti inflammatory type things at all. No Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or any other kinds.
My feet/ankles swell up so bad from taking that shit I can’t even get socks on or fit my feet in my shoes. Very painful as well, feels like my ankles are going to burst open.

7 Likes

Well hopefully some high paid mother fucker figures out what’s wrong with you cause that’s just some bullshit 🥸

Sorry that shits been bugging me all day brother !

4 Likes

Ain’t no sugar problems here. Believe me, they have tested me for damn near everything :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

They have been addressing that as well, on a helluva anti biotic. Broken, don’t know. I have no feeling in either foot

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to get my boots on, in over a month

2 Likes

If doctors’ office was open today, they would have gotten a visit from me. They are plucking, my last nerve about now

5 Likes

My feet hurt just looking at that pic. Hope you can get it sorted tomorrow and get some kind of relief.

5 Likes

Damnit bro! Get yourself to one of those high fallutin college hospitals! We need to keep you around and intact!
Seriously man. If them doctors don’t get their heads out of their collective asses see if there’s still room up in there for that foot!
Praying for you brother.
:pray:

8 Likes

Well, I went to my regular doctor today instead of Wednesday. He sent me to the ER, now the ER is supposedly admitting me to the hospital. Let’s see how long this takes. Just wanted to give a quick little update, for those that were concerned. We’ll see what tomorrow brings :v:

23 Likes

:pray:
Glad you got things rolling brother.

3 Likes

Well hopefully you are in more knowledgeable hands !
As MO said glad to see the ball rolling !
Best of luck brother I’ll take an update no matter how brief !

5 Likes

Even if they are quacks, chances are they know more about whats going on with you than you do, haha. Hang in there Bruh! You’re in the right place.

7 Likes

Get well soon brother :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Damn man good luck. Hopefully they can get you back up and running asap.

2 Likes

Doc just left. Nothing they are doing, seems to be working. He said that I may be in the hospital a few more days. WTF :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

So, what’s their ideas? “We don’t know what’s wrong, so we will send you back home to figger it out for yourself” doesn’t sound very good.

3 Likes