I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I give these folks credit, they are least appear to be trying to figure it out. It doesn’t seem like he wants to send me home until they figure it out. That’s at least a step in the right direction, from some of the other places I’ve been :man_shrugging:t3:

15 Likes

Hang in there brother. Gotta get better, right?

3 Likes

Damn brother.
Get well soon. If theres anything we can do give us a yell

5 Likes

I’m still stuck in the hospital. Hopefully I’ll get to go home tomorrow or Friday, I don’t know. They said that I dehydrated over 5 litres today and I have done very little rehydrating. Swelling looks like it’s finally starting to go down a little :crossed_fingers::pray:

16 Likes

That’s good news indeed brother.
:v:

4 Likes

That’s good brother. It didn’t go bad in one day. Give it a chance to heal.

6 Likes

@repins12 Totally agree! Strangely enough, how could they be swollen, yet your body is dehydrated!? Since we’re no doctors, just like you do with your beautiful plants, sit down and plan some possible self-repairing precaution (plan/action), such as ingesting as much water as you possibly can, if that’s what docs tell you to do, and start kicking b…! Put your plans to action just like you do with your plants, but with your own body as your “plant” to take care!! We all know you can damn well do a great job!!
Wish you a fast recovery brother!!! :pray: :v: :hugs:

6 Likes

I hope you made it home by now and things are getting better, good luck with it brother, keep up the good fight… keep us posted when you can

11 Likes

:v:t4:

14 Likes

That’s funny. Hope you’re doing better Gary.

3 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and say HIGH. Sorry haven’t really felt like saying much lately. Y’all’s thoughts and kind words, are very much appreciated. Once they finally got the shit, they were infusing me with, to take hold, almost 3 days, I lost 10 liters of fluid almost overnight. Doc said, I probably got at least another 20-30 pounds of fluid to loose. Gonna go back to work tomorrow and see how it goes. Just wanted to give y’all a little update.

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

23 Likes

Out of likes!! :green_heart: :man_farmer: :sunglasses: :hugs:
Same to you brother! Have a great Sunday!

4 Likes

That’s good news Gary. Just don’t rush going back to work. I know the bills don’t pay themselves, but be sure your good to go before you go. Relapsing sucks brother.
But glad to see you are out of the hospital.
Did you ever get to have that wheelchair race? Hawhaw.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update I’ve been wondering brother I know it’s hard to cry outloud in pain.

As for work you best be sitting on that ass or leaning on a wall most of the day and let those young punks pull the slack for a little bit till you’re in good shape !

Stay healthy brother

5 Likes

I am happy to hear that they are getting things under control brother. As was said, if you can, be careful about going back to work too soon. Let the Dr. take the lead on that decision 4 sure.

5 Likes

Brother Gary your absence has me a little worried hope all is well !feel free to message or text if you need a distraction we can talk about plants vegetables chickens guns fishing you name it :crazy_face: just not politics don’t wanna raise the blood pressure to much

Hope all is well !

12 Likes

You can’t post this I was drinking coffee. Now I got to take this crappy lap top to be cleaned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Dont want to speak for @repins12
But I am in contact with him. He is recovering but he did go back to work.
But yes, he is still among the living.

14 Likes

I’m still vertical and kickin, my friends. Sorry, I’ll try to get back to normal soon

18 Likes

Just knowing you are okay is all that matters. :+1:

13 Likes