I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

When you’re retired, every day is Saturday.

8 Likes

Nice to see your post brother.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey bro… how you doing man?
The aroma of these Widow Berry Cheesecake is unreal.
Like a bowl of fruit loop milk meets berries in cinnamon sugar … mmmmmm

Figure a few more weeks yet

17 Likes

Just wanted to drop in and say HIGH, to all my friends and family, out there in WEEDVILLE. I hope that all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying your weekend. The fastest 2 days of the week, for sure.
Sorry, I ain’t been around much, been kinda pre-disposed. Hopefully things will get back to some kinda normalcy, before the end of the year. Gotta get another ablation and then, I’m done for a while :crossed_fingers:t4:
I think that I was able to salvage, most of the plants, some just ain’t gonna produce, many seeds and I believe that I have a couple, that may not produce any viable seeds, one I’m sure of right now. Sucks but, it is what it is.
I pulled a few dead branches off a photo reg crosses outback and this is what I got

We’ll see how it all plays out, if nothing else, I have enough to try again :man_shrugging:t4:
Here are a few bud shots, of the feminized auto crosses

This one is for my brother @Bow4Buck

The reversed Juicy Pussy, is about played out

Some of the plants outback

Male Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D about played out

Well that’s all for now. I hope that you have a great day. Y’all be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

20 Likes

Brother I am Happy to show you the 4th cheesebake I grow,this time in Coco.I Hope this could make you a bit happier or put a smile on your face for a Moment.
The plant Is beautiful,I tested her outdoor guerrilla,indoor soil,and now Coco.She Is a stress killer and I love her absolutely gonna reverse some of your seed and preserve it.

Another One of your autos Is behind,It Is called Gelato-respawn in the package.

8 Likes

My dear, good, sweet friend, I may be needing that purple :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I grew that one to help you in your purple strain quest brother. You will be the first to get some seeds, as soon as they are ready. I’m gonna try a few of the others, I got that are supposed to be purple strains and at least do that part of the hunt for you :v:t4:

10 Likes

Was very happy to see a legit Repins12 style post again! Good luck with the ablation and hope you get that normalcy back. It’s amazing how great normal routine stuff becomes when you can’t do it for awhile.

8 Likes

So happy to see you post up your plants brother.

5 Likes

Did y’all notice the bee :honeybee: in the last 2 pictures :question: :question: :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Chopped about half of the Red Gorilla Girl feminized auto that I crossed, with the Juicy Pussy

Looks Like we are gonna have plenty of viable seeds

Oh the names for this one running through my head :thinking: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

15 Likes

@repins12 Hey brother! Great Saturday and Sunday and every following week after that!
Love those purple shades!! Awesome buds!!!
Needless to say, excellent job, as always!
Btw, An A.P. and a C.Y. went into the dirt, the A.P. is now a baby one, and the C.Y. hasn’t responded, stubborn lady! No sweat, my almighty friend has provided me with a long stretch of beans!! Soon another one will be put in her place! Once again, thanks a lot!
You rock!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

8 Likes

Got some new ones coming soon, my South American brother, now that I know that they will make it but, take 3 or more months :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Plants been looking good brother, Sounds like some interesting strains coming . My room still down at the moment getting things situated and ready to repaint. Outdoor is doing descent for being put in so late. Need to get a package your way. Been so busy at work. 12-14 hr days. Go home eat and fall a sleep. Lol. I’ll get it together and out Monday

2 Likes

All I know is that :honeybee: is probably still trying to recover from the pollen and he probably thought he was superbee for the day and it’s always good to see bees and not the damn yellow jackets I’ve been dealing with out in Colorado lately and those little F’ers are ruthless but awesome job with this cross @repins12 and I’m also happy to see like @Slick1 mentioned a legit post and many good vibes and Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

Pms gorilla. Lol

2 Likes

I can make so many jokes with that…but I will refrain from doing so. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Has to include Red Sonya! lol

4 Likes

GO-Rilla Pussy for the win.

6 Likes

Gore rilla truffle :sweat_smile:

3 Likes