I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

How is everyone, out there in WEEDVILLE, doing this morning? I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Please take a moment today, to remember the fallen.
I hope that you have a great day. Enjoy the rest of the fastest 2 days of the week. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

Never forget

14 Likes

I remember it like it was yesterday

6 Likes

You and me both, my brother. I lost close friends, in all 3 incidents.

5 Likes

We should have leveled that place.
I’m going to get in trouble

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I had to stop, where I was. Never know what somebody considers political, these days. Probably gonna get called into the office, on one of the other sites but, I don’t give a flying F**k.

9 Likes

I guess we will go get our spankings together then.
NEVER FORGET! EVER!
NEVER FORGIVE! EVER!

7 Likes

I promise that I WILL NEVER FORGET, EVER!
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE, EVER!!!

5 Likes

Just some of Gary’s creations I have going at the moment.
Arachnid Pie

Another Arachnid Pie

And a Charlotte’s Yesterdream

Strong genetics brother @repins12 .
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

19 Likes

I am so impressed with your breeding eye bro… not to mention them green thumbs. LoL.
I have 2 of your Widow Cheese Berry Cheesecake

I topped both and it did retard growth over a week. But the results are worth it.

Pheno A

14 Likes

hey @repins12 - how are you doing man? you getting better?

9 Likes

Now, how about you get a shocking surprise from the mail!?
As once @Slick1 has mentioned (one’s in for a surprise!), I’ve just received @repins12’s beans!
And as I proceeded to open the envelope, to my crazy, flabbergasted eyes, I happen to glimpse at, not just one, two, or even three packs of beans! Nothing less than six different cultivars/strains!! You think it stopped there!? Slowly but surely, one by one, I went on reading the name, would then flip to its opposite side, and notice, fem auto. And floored, flooded, and with my hands full, every single one of the packs is “fem/autos!!” For an avid and rather intense learner, my dear friend @repins12, you simply blasted the soul out of me!! Brother, as I told you earlier via PM, as if hearing my inner call, I had been considering the White Widow, yet always a bit upset due to its 10nish week of flowering period (huh! As though I would ever be measuring two weeks less or more precisely! Not me!!). And as I just looked for info on both Charlotte’s Yesterdream (if not Chalorett’s Yesterdream!?) and Arachnid Pie… lo and behold, both related to the White Widow, in auto form! Damn!! Synchronicity might be a good word to throw here! Long story short, thank you, thank you, thank you!! You just gave me ages of experiences and straight contact with beauty in the form of latent, dormant beans!!

Words are simply not enough to express my gratitude!! Hope all is well brother!!! :hugs:

15 Likes

He is definitely a man who gets his money’s worth from a stamp :laughing: Very OGenerous.

9 Likes

@Abbbian
If you want to see an example of both the Chalorett’s Yesterdream and the Arachnid Pie, I have some going right now. Check out my new journal. I’ll tag you.
They are both producing some outstanding buds.

3 Likes

@MoBilly I saw it brother!! Amazing!! Already lining up at least Arachnid Pie and Charlotte’s Yesterdream pretty soon!! Can’t wait!! :flushed: :blush:
Thanks!!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Cool beans. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello my friend! I pray that you are well.
I don’t have long distance but you have my number. Please ring the house when you feel you can.
:pray:

3 Likes

I ll tag along with @Abbbian and @MoBilly,I ve grown several of your automatic cross,and I am actually growing One more again,they Simply are very good and I made a review on Growdiaries for your Redberrycheesebake.Those are very strong plant resulting from your cross,I still have 5-6 seeds and Plan to cross Them with colloidal silver.All of that to Say that you know what you are doing,rise and be safe Gary,much love from One of your oversea friend.
:heart:

5 Likes

Just wanted to check in and say HIGH, to all my brothers and sisters, out there in WEEDVILLE. I hope that all is well with you and yours. I just wanted you to know, I very much appreciate, the kind words and thoughts. They mean more to me than you will ever know.
I hope that y’all enjoyed, the fastest two days of the week. Back at it, full throttle, for me in the am, it’ll be the first full week in a while, for me. Not by choice. I hope that y’all have a great evening or morning, whatever it is, in your part of the world.
Have a great evening/morning. Y’all Be Safe. :v:t4:
Gary

23 Likes

Glad you’re doing well enough to go back to work full time. That’s a good thing. I know you have had a ruff go with the medical system. Get in there and make some money.

7 Likes

Don’t let him fool you folks !
He’s been caught up in the juicy pussy :crazy_face:
Glad to see you throwing out a post for the OG community .
Glad your feeling better
UP and AT em
Tomorrow’s Monday :confounded:

7 Likes