I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Happy Thanksgiving Eve Y’all

1540ba9b906fc4b146ccd55ff20ff682afdfa188 44c15f59e58e068bd4d9467a13bf8f98eed2f20e (1) 06e1997aa5befc21042a3db8148b13559d847668 f0f4b59d924c7d9e0682e877047068c0c6d57e40

17 Likes

I love the Adam Sandler Thanksgiving song(s). :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh man, now you are fully in my wheelhouse! Nice pull on the song!

3 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving. Here’s a little article I found interesting:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/what-did-the-first-settlers-in-america-really-eat/ar-AA14izxn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9f5db843e09d4097b210441d758ff85f
I hope that Y’all have a great day. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

tmpjzHCRR (3)
:wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

17 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Today I will be thankful if it does not take me 4 hours in traffic to get home.

4 Likes

I heard that brother. Traffic really sucks around the holidays

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Gary. Hope you have as much turkey as you can stand.

1 Like

It is becoming more and more clear just how fortunate I am to have my family within a few towns of each other as I get older. I will have an approximately 5 minute drive to and from my turkey later today.

4 Likes

Fixing to chow down, mountain style

Good to the last drop

Just enough room left for my pecan pie

now
and take a nap :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :sleeping: :zzz:

18 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone. For those of us that celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday, I hope that you have recovered from your turkey comma, because for most of us, it’s back at it in the am.
Here’s a quick update
The Tent

Still got these going outdoors. Hoping I can get another couple of weeks :pray:t4:

My little buddy stopped by to check on me

I hope that you are enjoying the last of the fastest 2 days of the week. Y’all be Safe :v:t4:
Gary
a51a61fac4213c4ae678dd586b7168c3023d96bd

19 Likes

Mind Blown
Me when I opened the mail!
Thank you my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:
I am doing just fine. BTW. Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:
I pray you are too.

10 Likes

I’m glad that they arrived safely, my brother. Hopefully they will do well for you when you get a chance to grow em. The Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D, is still one of my go too’s, even after the hundreds of strains that I have grown :v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

Noted. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sometimes ya just gotta stop in and see what the Mad Scientist is up to huh? lol

So, do you get any cross pollination with them being outdoors? gotta be hard to keep things separate. maybe the photos just make them look closer… but man, some of them males are just full of goodness to the point if you shook him you’d see a dang cloud go up, pooof… lol.

Keep up the great work bro… and the morning uplifting text… thanks

5 Likes

I breed all of the photos out back with the same genetics, open pollination. This year it Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D. I was just about outta of seeds and needed to make some more.
I don’t know if you have seen this yet. This was a male Bubble Gum auto

https://youtube.com/shorts/FDxTeFSBrT4?feature=share

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:
Gary

9 Likes

I saw that before. Just amazing! I’d still be sneezing.
lol

2 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there in WEEDVILLE.

:smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Things sure seem to change quickly around here

Random tent shots

The last 3 outdoor plants came down. Getting too damn cold. We’ll see in a few days if I have any mature seeds.

I burnt some Charolette’s Yesterdream, in their memory and my eff’ed up season this year.

Not too shabby, if I have to say so myself. Got me right damn HIGH. This is the first time I have tried any since harvest sampling. Been hearing a lot about it from others.
Well, that’s all that I have growing on right now. Have a great day. Y’all be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

I will be sampling my, kinda cured, CY in a few days. The small sample I’ve tried was not bad at all. It got me plenty ripped but I never got any couch lock or strong body high. I actually think I took it about a week too early. I had four foot Island Sweet Skunk ready for that spot so I rushed the chop.
That Arachnid Pie is some very nice weed. It was also a little early chopped but it was all cloudy with a very few amber trichomes. It makes me very creative with my music. I mean it just relaxes me and I find myself trying licks I’ve never pulled off and nailing them. lol
That, for a musician, is priceless. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Hi Gary, hope things are good over there.

These charlottes dementia are all female, which is nice. Are they fems or refs?

They are my best looking plants at the moment, thank you for sharing the beans🍍

7 Likes