I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Cool if you remember will you tag me in to that thread when started?

1 Like

@MoBilly there wer a few asking about you on the other forum. Dman69 and Carpenter. They seemed concerned that they hadn’t seen you. I told them that I thought that you were alright and I would let you know that they said HIGH :+1:t3: :v:t3:
Gary

2 Likes

Thank you Gary. Please return my howdy back at them. :wink:
I barely have time to make much of an appearance on here and still stay caught up (kinda) around the home place.
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

The drain trays have some plumbing and are usually connected to a condensate pump , then from there into a separate reservoir for disposal or I’ve known some people with basement setups to plumb right into a drain. YouTube has a lot of videos on the flora flex systems different setups :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

th (47)

:v:t4:
Gary

12 Likes

Damn snoop has some white boy ass hands :rofl::rofl::rofl: happy easter

1 Like

For anyone interested

Check out @Graysin website

Bonfire

Sniper Seeds Merch | Bonfire

Order Sniper Seeds t-shirts now through April 24. . Show off your support of Sniper Seeds with a limited run of Sniper merch.

Gary

14 Likes

Wish I could do that down here in Florida.

1 Like

Thanks for the Graysin site! She only had if for the longest and for some reason I can’t sign up for IG.🤷 Not the sharpest tool in the shed I guess.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

That last one is awesome growmie! Is that your crest? Not family crest but personal.
:exploding_head:

1 Like

Yes sir.

Gary

13 Likes

Gary

13 Likes

That can not be redneck made…if it was that umbrella would either be NASCAR themed or a beer themed one.

2 Likes

The problem will be weight distribution. What’s gonna happen when you ask your friends girlfriend how much she weights!? That’s just asking for trouble.

6 Likes

Well I got a little chance to work outback Saturday. Got most of what I intend to do outdoors in except for the mutant strains. That’s still a work in progress at this time. I’ll let y’all know when I figure it out. Kinda thinking Suprafreak x Sobriety Check Point. Got a few of my fem auto crosses going but, they are not included.
Before I go much further, with the summer months coming on, all my brothers and sisters that ride motorcycles or four wheelers, please remember your helmet. I was in my garage today and came across a grim reminder.

I know it’s just a peanut helmet but, had I have not been wearing this, I might not be here today. Just a kind word of advise
So here we go
I had 4 more starts to plant, after the 5 or so that I already put out. Then there were 2
and then 1

I still have one empty 25-30 gallon pot I dropped a Tombstone that @calizona sent me.
The first 2 on the right are Sheelavathi

Planted the third start today

I have 2 of my Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D going

Oxacan

Sashamane

Dark Love

Durban Poision

A couple of autos on the back porch

That’s all I have going on outdoors at the moment. Still trying to get the indoors squared away.
I hope that you have a great evening. Be Safe, my friends :v:t3:
Gary

16 Likes

Got a few more autos going :wink:

They say that variety is the spice of life, my spice tonight is some of my Viuda Blanca Border Jumper
Puff

Puff

Pass

Gary

18 Likes

I’m glad you had that brain pan on bro. To have never met you would have been a tragic loss for us all.

8 Likes

th (66)
th (71)
th (72)
th (75)
Gary

13 Likes

The first and last time I smoked “salvia divinorum” was out of an aqua pipe just like that. :alien:

2 Likes