I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

That suapafreak backcross Is OUTMOTHERFUCKINGSTANDING :heart_eyes:
Let It grow let It grow let It grow…
Nice Job Gary,also on your stickers

2 Likes

Wow looking great! What size pots are those autos in 10gal? The smallest one in front is a huge pot. So do you plan on hitting the sheelavathi and we’ll everything else with the oxacan pollen?

2 Likes

That is the plan, cross the Oxacan with everything else. Most of the pots are 5gal. The tall pot is a tall 10gal. I forgot I had a few of them laying around. Bigger than the 5 gal at the bottom though. Won’t fit in Dollar tree oil pans. Probably why I haven’t used them before :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

The rest of my outdoor grow. My Sobriety Check Point project. ABC x Drunken Bastard

That is the rest of what I have growing on outdoors at the momment.
Still working on getting the indoors up and running again :man_shrugging:t4:
Y’all have a great evening. Be Safe
:v:t4:
Gary

18 Likes

ad0996502a60b9a8ccb9c737dac61b9fe8b69d71_2_485x500
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

7 Likes

I think I detect powdery mildew parasite on there. Make sure you extinct that shit before the next grow!

3 Likes

Here’s one for you bro. I saw the pic and had to add the text.

7 Likes

LMFAO!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:. So got an one eyed snake bait and widow maker wet and sprouted can’t wait to see what becomes. What are the crosses on those so I can kinda know what to expect?

2 Likes

Here ya go, my brother

One Eyed Snake Bait

Juicy Pussy x Cherry Venom

Juicy Pussy | Hypno Seeds

With Juicy Pussy Auto genetics, Hypno Seeds has created an autoflowering cannabis strain that is dripping with trichomes, potency and flavor. She is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain due to her Thai Stick cross, and has been balanced with some special indica strains to achieve her mellow, yet arousing effect as well. Expect massive, juicy yields of big, hard buds!

Of all the autoflowering cannabis strains Hypno Seeds has created, Juicy Pussy Auto takes the lead when it comes to size and yield. With a growth height of up to 120cm and a yield of around 310 grams per plant, it can be used well in indoor grows as well as outdoors. Juicy Pussy Auto is a voracious eater. Give her a considerable amount of nutrients, especially in the flowering phase. This way she will be able to grow to her full potential. She doesn’t mind a little tying up, so tie her down to increase her yield and control her height, or make sure you give her enough room to spread out and show off her big, beautiful, firm, frosty buds. Sexy, by the way, is an understatement. She will be the star of your grow show and will be ready to be cut in about 9 weeks after germination of these autoflowering cannabis seeds.

Taste and aroma

After a nice, long curing, you’ll achieve sweet and pungent aromas with Juicy Pussy Auto. It smells and tastes just like Orange Creamsicle ice cream.

Effect of the Juicy Pussy Auto

Better than sex. This strain will tickle your senses and awaken yourbody with its therapeutic and relaxing effects. With up to 24% THC, it will captivate and enrapture you, but without any unwanted intoxicating effects. Although she is primarily a sativa, around 65%, her indica heritage makes her high a pleasant physical experience. You will never be able to get enough of this Juicy Pussy either!

Product Details

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

over 20%

LED optimised Strains

yes

Genetics

Thai Stick X Indica Strains

Greybeard Private Label Cherry Venom Autoflower Feminised Seeds

Details

Descending from Pakistani Kush ancestors, Cherry Venom grows with the appearance of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth. The plants develop a strong main stem and long flexible side branches. This strain produces thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin. Taste and aroma are both very pleasant and intense. Sweet and fruity with a soft Skunk background. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Characteristics

Breeder/Brand Greybeard Private Label
Genetics Cherry Venom x Purple Kush Auto
Variety Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type Autoflowering
Sex Feminised
Yield Indoors: 400-550gr/m2 and Outdoors: 35-175gr/plant
Plant Height 60 – 120 cm
Grows Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Harvest Month Indoors/Outdoors: 8 weeks after germination
Taste / Flavour Fruity, Skunk, Sweet

Widow Maker

White Widow x AK

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

Auto AK | Linda Seeds

The very productive Auto AK cannabis seeds are not inferior to their feminized counterparts. The Linda Seeds Auto AK Strain is a cross between the legendary AK-47 and a Lowryder, which after germination from the AK cannabis seeds reaches full maturity within eight to ten weeks.

This means that this cannabis variety, which is mostly Indica bred, naturally contains Mexican Cannabis Ruderalis genes. Nevertheless, the Indica characteristics predominate in the Auto AK cannabis plant. After the relatively high yield (approx. 100g) of the not very tall growing plants (approx. 80cm), the Indica characteristics can be found, among other things, in the fruity lemon aroma.

The effectiveness of the original AK-47 is retained, which is why the seed is particularly popular with grow beginners. Beginners should also be careful with the harvest, the grass has bang! The Auto AK cannabis seeds are available in almost unlimited quantities and invite even avowed outdoor growers to try them out due to their high practical suitability.

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

indica/sativa

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

AK 47 x Lowryder

I hope this helps.
Gary

7 Likes

Helps! I couldn’t of asked you to answer it any better than that thanks man! The oesb sounds exciting can’t wait the widow maker I kinda figured the white widow but with an ak cross well I think I got a slight chubby when I read that lmao!:exploding_head::rofl:

3 Likes

The White Widow is kinda kick ass, in my dumbol country boy opinion. So is the Arachnid Pie and Charolett’s Yesterdream. I tested a few of the One Eyed Snake Bait’s for viability before releasing them. Growing one out now. Another grower grew one and was very pleased. We’ll see :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I get the feeling you know a little bit about growing Cannabis.

3 Likes

Gary’s crosses are FIRE,I can’t stress enough to Say that.Just grow Them and you won’t regret It.I keep an entire stock of his seeds as they are precious to me.
I even Plan on use some sts and Just self or cross to get some more

2 Likes

Cool I have a a white widow auto at about 40 days to stones to get up and check the calendar but she is just starting to form actually buds and I’m getting excited. So what’s crossed with ww in arachnid pie and Charlotte’s yesterdream? Thanks man I’d run 1 of each if I had the room!

2 Likes

Arachnid Pie

White Widow x American Pie

Reversed White Widow

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

American Pie Auto Feminised Seeds

Psychedelic yet relaxing auto plant.

Description

American Pie is a delicious tasting [hybrid] with a psychedelic yet relaxing effect and these attributes have been preserved with this Auto American Pie version. The original is a hybrid of Power Plant and White Widow so you know that, with added ruderalis genetics, this is going to be an exceptional auto strain. [High THC] [automatic]plant.

Auto American Pie is an adaptable plant that is not fussy about either the grow-system or the medium (substrate) used for its cultivation. Growing to 60 - 160 cm. tall it can deliver yields of 500 gr/m 2 in approximately 60 days from the seedling stage. [Outdoors] 100 gr/plant is a good crop. It owes its long, thin, sugary resin-soaked buds to the [sativa] dominance of its genetic make-up.

The aroma and flavour of this [weed] is sweet and quite delicate. THC levels are high at 20% with its [CBD] reading of 0.6% the effect is very cerebral/psychedelic, uplifting yet at the same time relaxing.

Time to grab a slice of some American Pie from Seedsman.

Characteristics

GENETICS|White Widow x Power Plant x Ruderalis
VARIETY|Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE|Autoflowering
SEX|Feminised
THC CONTENT|20%
CBD CONTENT|0.6%
YIELD|500 gr/m2 indoors; 30 -130 gr/plant outdoors;
PLANT HEIGHT|60cm - 160cm
GROWS|Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME|50 - 60 days
TASTE / FLAVOUR|Sweet
EFFECT|Cerebral, Psychedelic, Relaxing, Uplifting

Charolett’s Yesterdream fem auto

White Widow x Blue Dreamatic

Reversed White Widow

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

Blue Dream’matic Auto Feminised Seeds

Tasty, high-THC automatic strain of the “blue family”.

Description

Blue Dream’matic is the auto-flowering version of the Californian cannabis strain Blue Dream. It is 75% sativa in genetic composition and develops big yields of long buds with an enticing aroma, great taste and “up” high.

Blue Dream’matic is a bushy, disease resistant plant growing to a height of approximately 110 cm. tall which can be grown [indoors] and [outdoors]. Indoor yields can be as high as 300 gr/plant in a total life-cyclle from [germination] right through to harvest of between 9 - 11 weeks. In northern latitudes it is unlikely to be ready to harvest until sometime in October thus precluding cultivation in cool regions where the early autumnal weather is usually wet and cool.

It is relatively easy to grow and is quite a thirsty plant although one which does not take kindly to over-feeding. FastBuds recommend giving no more than a quarter of the recommended dosage of plant food. This strain reacts well to lower branch pruning (so-called lolli-popping) as well as pinching the top out in order to restrict height where this might be an issue.

The aroma is very strongly, mouth-wateringly citrus-influenced, with flavours that are tart and sweet with notes of pine and cedar. THC production is very high (in excess of 20%) with medium levels of CBD. The effect is initially of a cerebrally intense, uplifting effect which evolves, mellowing out to a more relaxed physical state. It would be the perfect afternoon smoke.

Therapeutically BLue Dream’matic is recommended for treating the symptoms of Glaucoma, [Nausea], [Epilepsy], [Multiple Sclerosis], Back [pain], [PMS], [Arthritis], Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, [Stress], [Migraines], AIDS, Tumours and Asthma.

7 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, my brother from another mother. I’m glad that they did well for you :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Awesome man I was pumped to grow to begin with but now I’m seeing what the parents are now I’m a bit giggly.:grin:

2 Likes

Saregeant Shultz says, I know nothing. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it
Gary

7 Likes

I was very selective with the White Widow run

6 Likes

I was very pleased with this strain…

It was my first successful grow, yielded plenty, high was good…
I traded (:sweat_smile:) some of the flowers to upgrade my setup, overall a winner for sure…

I might start with the VB border jumper soon😉

3 Likes