I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

You got pics or grow log? Just curious and excited!

3 Likes

I sure do brother @420noob

At their full glory

If you are interested in the full journey, it starts around 206 th post on the same journal…

Just for a teaser, I’ll add the top cola from the widow maker lol…

(Wet weight)…

Crazy yields for a autoflower, that too in the hands of a noob in the scorching summer heat…

@repins12 did a proper cross with these :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Sorry for hogging your thread bro :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

DAMMMMNNNNN!!! :rofl::rofl: I can’t drop anymore seeds I can’t drop anymore seeds I can’t damn it! I’m even more pumped but just gonna have to go with only widow maker and one eyed snake bait for now lol thanks for the shots and will look over thread later.

4 Likes

I think you need a bigger scale. lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna grow some of Gary’s Juicy Pussy in the fall. Can’t do it right now. But she is next on the list of things to do.

7 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

11 Likes

Update on the Mescaline Shine Cookies, and the Aussie Bastard

17 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

That Aussie looks cool as f*ck!

2 Likes

Gary

16 Likes

Guess I shoulda posted these Sunday
Sheelavathi 1

Sheelavathi 2

Sheelavathi 3

This is a clone I got from @Newt, he brought me several but my health was failing at the time. I thought that they all died. I put this out back to re-use the soil and look what happened

Dark Love

I honestly don’t know what this one is. I think it’s a hash plant crossed with suprafreak :man_shrugging:t4:

Russian Queens from Laughing Heyena seeds. I dropped these seeds directly in! to the soil on the date shown in the photo
image|374x500
3 outta 3 popped. With no help from me what so ever :+1:t4:

LCM x Chem D 1

LCM x Chem D 2
Didn’t get a good pic of LCM x Chem D 2 :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:
Durban Poison

Oxacan Male

Suprafreak BX2

Looks like a male as well. I’ve either gotta chop it or add it to the gene pool of Sobriety Check Point. Might give the plant a little more stature. I hate to fuck with it because it has kept the leaf mutation going on 4 or 5 generations now.
Should have some interesting Oxacan crosses come fall :man_shrugging:t4:
Thanks for stopping by and taking a gander. Have a great evening. Y’all be Safe.
Gary
:hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

15 Likes

What’s up man… not talked to you in a bit… My buddy Stiggy came up with the coolest design for your Purple Lot Lizard strain… mine are at Day 50, these photos from a few days before that…
The 3ft pheno is experiencing weak stems already having trouble supporting early bud development… but, tying the branches up has worked… just the lower branches that are lanky.
2 & 3 look great…

12 Likes

Damn looking good! Have you grown sheelavathi before? @carty damn that is a tall ass auto.

Y’all have a great day. Be Safe.
Gary

17 Likes

What you said Gary!

4 Likes

Hey brother been lacking on the response ! Hope all is well !

1 Like

I was gonna same the same thing… not like him to do so… I miss my daily morning greetings also. Seems like your down in the dumps or something buddy… everything ok??

2 Likes

Morning Gary.
In case you guys don’t know. Gary is not only King of the Memes, he grows good pot and don’t mind sharing his beans. Just sayin’.

9 Likes

I’d add he’s Got also good quality home made crosses that are top Fire to grow :grin:
@BigMike55

5 Likes

Gary

13 Likes