I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

:pray::pray::pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:. I’m pulling for ya brother Gary.

3 Likes

Brother man Gary
Hope you the best
The storm will settle

2 Likes

Praying for you Gary.

3 Likes

Fight on brother Gary , rooting for you from far away

2 Likes

Sending only positive vibes for our beloved Gary…

2 Likes

Heard from Gary this morning. They put him in a different room last night. I think out of ICU. That good.
Hang in there Gary.

10 Likes

Looking forward to your return my Gary.
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Good vibes and prayers Gary! :innocent:

4 Likes

How is everyone out there in WEEDVILLE doing? I hope that all is well with you and yours. I finally got home from hospital late Tuesday evening.
I haven’t been posting much due to health reasons but, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been lurking in the background. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and concerns. Means more to me than you will ever know.
I will try to get together a more organized post soon but here we go.
Outside run finishing up for the year. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish these up before the weather gets too unfavorable. All photo regs.

A couple of shots from inside the tent all fem autos

Like I said, I’ll try to get a more organized post together soon. I hope that y’all enjoy your Friday Eve. Have a great day. Be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Hey man glad you are home and on the mend. Plants are looking great and seems to be some seeded swollen buds there nice. Take your time bud we will be here when you are ready.:eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:

4 Likes

Great to have you back Gary…outmotherfuckingstanding! :grin:

7 Likes

@repins12 Hi brother! Morning!! :v:
As usual, outstanding plants and buds!! :exploding_head: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:
Take care of yourself and get better soon!! :100: :seedling:
Have an awesome weekend! I know it’ll be here shortly!! :hugs:

3 Likes

See??
I told you!
You have friends here who are genuinely concerned about you, bro. hehe
Glad you’re well on the mend!

6 Likes

Why yes he does… try to talk to Gary daily, especially when he was in the hospital and in and out of ICU… Glad your home buddy, sad you had to TELL them to discharge you though, you sounded very frustrated for sure.

I’m reverting back to growing only Autos again for a bit, just easier for me to keep a nice rotation of 40 days chopping 4 plants and to fill jars to keep us in meds…

I’ve got 3 strains of yours to pick thru, but as a seed sponsor of mine I’d love to see some of your newer works to put down soon… if your not feeling up to it no worries… I do have Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang… lol

8 Likes

Happy Halloween Y’all
Gary

15 Likes

Woo hooo!
Up jumps the devil!
Hope you’re well on the mend, Gary. You’ve had your share of the bad. Time for some good.

7 Likes

I’ve been off the forum pretty much for the last week getting things ready for the cold coming up and doctor appointments dang near every day so I missed your return.
I’m happy to see you up and running again brother. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice to see you back…Happy Halloween Gary!!!

4 Likes

Merry Halloween man! :love_you_gesture: I hope you are doing better bud!

1 Like

Gary

13 Likes