I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

All the best for a speedy recovery pal.

2 Likes

I hope you get better soon man, sounds like you’re in a ton of pain. Thinking good thoughts for you!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Positive vibes and much love!

It sounds like you are truly on the mend brother. That makes us all happy.
:wink::+1:t4:

Great to hear from you Gary…heres to a quick recovery!

Damn hope you have a speedy recovery

Hey brother just wanted to drop by here
And say what’s up! Haven’t heard from yah since Thursday!

1 Like

How is everyone doing this morning/evening? I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods.
Sorry I’ve been kinda MIA here lately, been having some issues

Sucks being confined to a wheelchair, very humbling.
Tent is rolling along.

I added 4 more plants after pictures, that I had on the back porch. Should be some nice feminized auto crosses soon. LCM x Oxacan and Durban Poision x Oxacan reg photo crosses a success not sure on the seed count yet. Wife chopped Sobriety Check Point reg photo BX4 for me. I haven’t had a chance to look and see what the seed production looks like. 2 biggest reg photo Sheelavathi’s turned out to be males. Since everything outback is done, gonna let it roll. I have 1 female Sheelavathi and a Dark Love that have not taken yet. Hopefully end up with a BX from it and a cross with the Dark Love, which is a land race cross.
Got my guard deer on patrol

Gotta go back into the hospital Monday for a 5 day stay at least, according to the doctors :man_shrugging:t4:
Well that’s all that I have growin on right now. I hope that you have a great morning/day/evening. Y’all Be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

19 Likes

Ouch…that has to hurt. Hope you heal up quickly.

2 Likes

Hope you have a speedy recovery @repins12

2 Likes

Hey man glad to hear from you! Imagine that the wheelchair really changes your perspective of something’s. Plants are looking amazing didn’t know you had landrace project thought you stuck with autos mainly. Those are some killer sounding crosses. Heal quickly my friend.

So it looks like the break was just above the knee and 4 pins. Are they temporary pins or are you part bionic now? Good vibes growmie.

1 Like

A few tent shots
IMG_20231015_192335272_HDR|666x500

IMG_20231015_192223802|375x500
IMG_20231015_192137565_HDR|375x500
IMG_20231015_192129899_HDR|375x500
IMG_20231015_191933831|375x500
Looks like we have seeds.
Reversed MBAP, reverted back to female after I stopped spraying and is full of seeds. Love the purple coloring on the Crystal Meth.
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
:v:t4:
Gary

22 Likes

Good show, Gary.
That pic of the X-Ray looks like that might a hurt. Just a little. We know you’re a tough old bastid.

6 Likes

Nice to see you back in the saddle Gary. Heal quickly and keep up the great grow!

3 Likes

Dang man, your stuff is looking great! It’s good to hear that you are doing somewhat better bro.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking good brother. Take it easy , get yourself healed up , we got lots of plants to grow :rofl::+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Looking good man! Nicely done

3 Likes

Got a new message from Gary. He is holed up in the hospital again. In ICU this time. Just thought I would report to those who want to know. Give a bunch of prayers and positive vibes to our good friend. He needs it right now.

14 Likes

Hang tough Gary…heal up brother!

5 Likes

Unkind. Positive vibrations towards you Gary! Stay strong!
:v::canada:

4 Likes