I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Hey Gary. Howzit going.
I put a few of your Juicy Pussy in to germinate the day before yesterday. They should be ready to put in some soil. Hopefully.

5 Likes

Hey @repins12 hope you are doing well. How’s the leg doing?

What up Gary? you sir are my morning inspiration wake up message buddy… I know when your not feeling well at all, no message… so, very glad your up to messaging again, a good sign. Looks like your gonna have a nice variety of meds to keep ya feeling good…

Keep on the mend bro… you’ll get better soon

7 Likes

13 Likes

TGIFF, have a good one

4 Likes

Good morning my friend. I hope your healing is proceeding at breakneck speed! I’ve just been lurking lately but wanted to say howdy.
:wave: :cowboy_hat_face:
Howdy!

5 Likes

Happy Friday Gary hope things are moving along nicely for you.

2 Likes

Got with Gary yesterday. He told me he was back in the hospital with kidney failure.
I knew he couldn’t stay away from those hot nurses!!!
Lets all give him some positive vibes and/or prayers. He needs them right now.

11 Likes

Thats not good to hear. Hope things get better for him.

4 Likes

You got this Gary. Keep that chin up and get back.

4 Likes

Pulling for you man!!!

3 Likes

Good vibes and prayers going your way @repins12. Gary you are a good person I hope you heal quickly man.:pray:

3 Likes

Shit, not having much luck…get well Gary…hang tough buddy!

4 Likes

Get well soon brother @repins12 , sending only positive vibes for you :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Sending up prayers brother Gary!

4 Likes

As of last night, Gary was doing a bit better but has to wait till today to see if they want to send him home. You know how insurance is. If you don’t absolutely need to be in the hospital, they want you to recover at home. We will see today. Stay tuned. Get well Gary.

13 Likes

Well thats the best news I have heard all week.

10 Likes

I talk to Gary via texting while he’s sitting in his bed at the hospital… this poor brother has been thru so much these past few months we all need to get a prayer chain a going for him… I have an entire church of little old ladies and their chain of friends all doing just that. I’m not very religious but the power of positive vibes right?
Hang in there brother Gary… your an armor plated m fkr…

13 Likes

I’m not religious either, but I consider myself quite spiritual. To me, we are all connected in some crazy cosmic webbing, so I am sending positive vibrations your way Gary :earth_americas:

7 Likes

Gary said they let him go home on Thursday but he’s been sicker than a dog since. Have not heard today. Hope you are doing better, Gary.

9 Likes