Immune to edibles

Any place that tests flowers could probably test edibles, too. Just google “cannabis testing labs” or something like that. I personally don’t trust any of those lab numbers; they have an incentive to tell people that their weed is testing at 27, 28, 29% in that people will be encouraged to continue using them and sending in samples etc. Strains that tested at 17% three or four years ago are now testing at 28%? Bullshit.

2 Likes

I’ve seen where they list total % of cannabinoids and then I’ve seen total ^9thc. It can be confusing sometimes.

1 Like

I would not be surprised. My experiences with dispensary teas, sodas, and candies have all been lacklustre. Even the black market gummi bears in this area have been hit or miss.

Like just about any meal, nothing compares to homemade.

2 Likes

Haha, I’m not confused, dude. I can read a lab report.

This one really ticked me in the teeth

I wound not recommend it but man what a rush.

I’m still not 100%

1 Like

Here in Ontario you can get legal edibles for $15 for 10mg:

It’s crazy.

I was just saying it gets confusing when the package says 92% cannabinoids but only 67%thc and whatever cbd and then the others we don’t know…

What I think crazy now is the whole delta 8 craze. I’m told they just spray hemp flowers with a spray and sell it. Reminds me of k2.

1 Like

The packs that I can get are supposed to be 350-500. There’s a couple different gummy’s and nerds ropes( they’re to delicious)and they are all 15 bucks.

That just seems plain messed up to me for it to be that expensive. That’s over a dollar a milligram! Is there also caviar and gold in that edible? It can’t just be a normal gummy bear!

1 Like

I just took a $500 cannabis trip for a very low monthly fee.
But yes - OCS is a hustle and scam.

1 Like

What? Where’d you go man! I been really wanting to go to Hawaii. Some cool people out there!

1 Like

I didn’t go anywhere. I was just high as balls taking bites off the butter. Fun but not recommended. I could have had 30 cookies instead

4 Likes

All I’m saying, for those who believe themselves to be immune from edibles I’d suggest an experiment like
Mine in a safe place.

3 Likes

Lol, man you got me excited! I was thinking of a plant sitter and everything!

Yeah I agree with you brother. It’s a tolerance thing.

I read this rolling stone article about a lady that worked at one of those labs that tests the drugs for the police, well the lady was stealing stuff! Like coke! They busted her cuz she took a sip(yes a sip) out of a vial of lsd, and thought she dropped a crack rock. She was crawling around looking for it! Tripping nuts! Ha ha. How good of a karma story is that!

2 Likes

Lmfao. Yo, I know people who know her personally, and other people who were personally affected by her actions.

Talk about poisoned tree.

1 Like

What? That’s crazy! That story is priceless! Fucked up what she did, but it’s awesome that all the samples that she touched they had to drop the case. Well that’s what they said anyways. I think.

A couple years ago I dropped some acid in the woods with my dude when we were out exploring( I had 5 hits and we split it). we had a good time that night. Well the next day at 11am I had a psychiatrist appointment for probation. My probation officer said I had to go get a psychological evaluation… ha! Well, my crazy ass goes hungover on acid! And this quack says I’m not crazy. Somethings wrong with that picture huh! Lol

2 Likes

K+ for toast!

1 Like

yeah same here… was once out for hours on end… had six cookies of some reallly (for me) strong hash… fuck was that hard one…

2 Likes

Thank you!
Very useful info.
:+1:

2 Likes

the point .877 is the molecular weight difference, doesnt mean .877 percent turns to delta 9…test it before and after once