Impromptu breeding and other degeneracies. Bro

Bottom shelves use old t8s shop lights, theyre good enough for clones, seeds starting even flowering males.

Its all fine and all, but we need some plants !

17 Likes

I have a similar shelf i wanna do this with for starting seeds and clones. Watching for ideas.

4 Likes

Official lineup

Sour bubble f2s from Buck - 40 seeds
Sour bubble f2s from my repro - 15 seeds
Sour bubble f2s from Doug - 10 seeds

Skunk #40 “gas giant” - 30 seeds
Skunk #38 “keeper” - 20 seeds
Skunk “pretty elite” - 10 seeds

Cherry white x skunk - 9 seeds

Strawberry skunk x 88g13hp - 10 seeds
Sour strawberry12 x 88g13hp - 15 seeds
Melon lifesaver x 88g13hp - 15 seeds

(HP x NL) x 88g13hp - 15 seeds

Seems like plenty but these are all regular lines, at some point the quantity will be halved or so.
Some might be tougher to germinate, number dropped may not relflect the number grown.

All the skunks and its crosses have a fair chance to throw balls and all kinds of funny business.

Ill add as needed :wink:

20 Likes

Looks like a nice lineup

3 Likes

Quick tip for those germinating using the paper towel method…

Unsure as to how much water to add? Soak the paper towel, put it in a bag and leave it standing up or on an incline.

The towels will drip excess water to the bottom and wick as/when needed.

5 Likes

Nice simple trick :slight_smile:

Cool to see you back at it!

Are you gonna leave this shelves open, or are you gonna close them? Wonder how you’ll manage the aeration in that case.

Looking forward what you’ll get out of this old skunk.

5 Likes

Wide open shelf looks good but ill have to close them sooner than later :wink:

Ill probably juat drape some panda on the front while i build some doors out of half inch plywood and forens.

For ventilation ill drop a 4" abs pipe in between the racks connected to a fan filter combo. Each shelves gets a 4" elbow. I adjust flow my taping a portion of the elbows.

I often get away with little to no fans/air movement but a couple clip ons or pc fans wont hurt lol

10 Likes

These impromptu techniques are very interesting bruh :+1: nice lineup!

3 Likes

Melon Lifsaver x hashplant sounds awesome. Their seeds also look chonky.

3 Likes

Ill try to incorporate these tips as i think about them. I tend to forget how different some of the stuff i do actually is lol…

@Itslegalnow melon lifesaver was a lovely cut i found in f2s i made a few years back.
She really stood out from the rest of them.
Every blade on leaves were the same length for example.

Every seeds with melon lifesaver as the mother has a unique look to them ive never seen before. I probably could id them even if i mixed a bunch of lines together hah

The 88g13hp line did great at my latitude outdoors, hence why i crossed to a bunch of my self found cuts :wink:

5 Likes

Gracieuseté boronator

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Do you have a journal or photos of them?

1 Like

Heres a leaf

Upstate found similar leaf configuration in deep landraces. Which is mildly interesting lol

@Itslegalnow i flowered a cut of it in my outdoor strawberry seed run. Yeah theres a melon ls x ssk cross somewhere in my fridge

7 Likes

I dont have much in the way of showing it ehile flowering but ill show what i mean about the seeds later when i visit muh spot

3 Likes

Are you a forever student? I is. I is.

The motto is accept it or reject it you have to know it.

Here. A nickel for yar fountain. :yum:
pivato2014.pdf (3.4 MB)

1 Like

That’s cool, i had a leaf like that on a strain like 2 years back. Really neat when a plant makes these.

Your right on the money with this one I used to do it just like you said and never worried about germ… Im gonna go back to doing it this way and see if I can get my seed pop confidence back. Glad i came across this.