Imstinky’s Stink Shack

Lookin good man! How did the purple afghans turn out for ya?

2 Likes

They turned out great. I’ll get some pics when I get home later. Got a nice onion soup smell to them.

4 Likes

Nice! The one dla5 I tried had that sort of caramelized smoked onions smell. It was very squat and could improve structure and taste wise, but the high is an excellent relaxing indica.

4 Likes

So I’ve grown out 2 of these PAH. The first one was super slow growing and a lot darker purple. But you’re right, it was a super nice relaxing indica. Only weed to ever make me feel groggy the next day too.

3 Likes

Bigger bud, poorly trimmed because it’s just the wife and I smoking and I don’t have enough time to get in there deep.

15 Likes

Hell yea that looks :fire:

1 Like

The bed is looking good for day 22f. No distinct smells yet.

MAC x DLA5 from @Rosinallday

Artifact1 x Kashmir

MAC x DLA5 from @Rosinallday

Kosher Tangie x Chocolate Diesel

Soul Mate x Chocolate Diesel

12 Likes

Hells yeah, smooth sailin bud. All is looking superb :muscle:

2 Likes

Found your thread while searching Field Trip here. I saw you said you’re moving on from FT and was wondering if there’s any particular reason or additional info or opinions you could provide on this strain? I love the look of that red stemmed lanky & frosty pheno!

6 Likes

I’m only moving on from it because I can’t keep everything forever. I had run my field trips a few runs but just wanted to search through other packs. Looking for something a little more up.

The one you reference was my favorite smoke because it smelled like blueberry muffin body odor. And made you dumb as a brick. But it was lanky and didn’t produce as much as I wanted. Super sticky and frosty though.

Other phenos I had leaned more towards SSDD. More chemically smelling with some berry undertones. They also would just put you down and make you relax hard. Like dozing off mid afternoon. Better bud structure and rock hard.

I would recommend Field Trip. Lots of compliments on it.

7 Likes

Ahh I see, makes sense with variety keeping things interesting as well for sure. Most of the SSDD crosses that I’ve had have leaned towards the dad and I’ve been happy with those phenos. It’s nice to hear the phenos that lean towards the mom in this cross are good too (low yield are OK for me). Thanks for posting your thoughts on this variety, will be watching/following.

6 Likes

We are about a month in to flower in the 3x3 bed. Forgot to take a close up of the Artifact1 x Kashmir Azad but it’s the front left of this pic

MAC x DLA5 short pheno

MAC x DLA5 taller pheno

Purple Afghan Hashplant x ChocDiesel

Kosher Tangie x ChocDiesel

12 Likes

Bed is on point! Looking delicious in there, that Soul Mate x ChocD looks outstanding!

6 Likes

Dude @imstinky i thought I had found this thread before and set it to watch. I’m here now! Is the MAC x dla 5 from @Rosinallday ?
Garden looks beautiful man!!

8 Likes

You’re here now! Welcome!! Sit down and drink some of this tea. Relax…….

Rosinallday supplied the MAC x DLA5. I also got some afpak x dla5 and dla5 F2s from him as well but those will have to be for a later date. ¡Me gusta frijoles!

9 Likes

11 Likes

Excited to see how those turn out for you!! I have a pack or two of each of those as well and am looking forward to getting into them.

7 Likes

Quick pic before dinner. I’ll update the rest later.

15 Likes

Sup stinky? Cool thread man. Might just hang out in here for a few.

3 Likes

What’s your preferred seating? I’ve got bean bag chairs, rocking chair, hammock, sofa, luvseat, recliner, dog bed, even have a cat tree you can climb up in. Real cozy.

Glad you’re hanging out. You’re welcome to smoke anything being passed around.

5 Likes