Imstinky’s Stink Shack

Nice soundsystem. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Big ass buds, sweet doings!
The crystals are a nice touch too.

4 Likes

Thanks. My vintage marantz started messing up, so I was using this receiver as a backup, but now that’s having some issues. So I’m speakerless out there now except for the tiny speaker in my projector.

3 Likes

Month into flower in my bed
Back left-GeniusThaiExtreme x ChocTrip #2
Back right-GTE x CT #3
Front left-GTE x CT #1
Front right- GMO x Granny Skunk
And there’s a small Kosher Tangie and a Soul Mate tucked in the middle.

GTExCT2 is a tall pheno so I had to supercrop the main leader once she got too close to the lights.

I pollinated a branch on each GTExCT, GMOxGS, and KT with @VAhomegrown Blue Sunshine pollen. Can let a good flower run go to waste.
Check out this precision

13 Likes

Just found your stink shack, I followed my nose to the delicious stench. Some really nice plants and the SIP’s are really looking great. I’m sorry to hear about your pup, that’s a tough loss as they give us so much.

3 Likes

Thank you. I was a mess. I never wanted to let him go but it was time. Best friend I ever had. He was the best boy.

10 Likes

It’s so hard to lose a great dog. I had to put my service dog down this past summer because of cancer and I still don’t have another dog. I’m just not ready for one yet. RIP Canyon

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Hurts too much right now, no way I can get another any time soon.

7 Likes

Few updated pics of the 4x4

Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip #2

Genius Thai Extreme x Choc Trip 3 popped a single banana on the very top of 50% of the buds. I removed them all and keeping a watchful eye on her. I can’t remember for sure, but I wanna say I’ve heard someone else’s Thai crosses doing that.

Genius Thai Extreme x Choc Trip 1 is the shortest pheno running and it is getting frosty. Even the branches coming off the main stem have trics.

GMO x Granny Skunk has her candy apple flavors coming through right now. One of my current favorites I’m smoking on.

12 Likes

All is looking stinky as usual bud! The trichs on the branches is awesome thing to see, that is one of the traits on B’s SSDD mom, no?

CandyApple sounds fucking delicious!!

5 Likes

Is this one of your own creations? I was just reading about the GTE yesterday on seedfinder. Looking sharp in here and stinky!

4 Likes

This was a 10 pack of seeds from Useful Seeds that a buddy and I split.

4 popped out of the soil and 1 was male (which I still have, just nowhere to get that jizz collection started yet) and these are the 3 ladies. Not much on the smells yet.

5 Likes

I also have a pack of Usefuls Sour Princess x GTE. It was a 50/50 choice on what I popped. But I chose the Choc Trip cross because of someone here saying it was in their top 3 strains.

6 Likes

Looking great and I’m so excited to get this GTE x CT out of it’s blurple hell and into the flower tent. The GMO x Granny Skunk sounds delicious.

6 Likes

Right on! I popped off a couple almost dry buds off of that GTE x CT to smoke in Usefuls honor today. I can’t wait to try the big buds when they are ready.

Happy holidays! Hope all is well over there

5 Likes

Everything but this crazy heat😁. Tomorrow is going up to 90 and then Saturday the high is 70…WTF?

4 Likes

What size tent you got the blurple in?

2 Likes

It’s a 2x4x5 and it’s from 2016, the first tent and first lights I ever bought. Had no clue about what blurple was or light spectrums just saw Viparspectra was popular with new growers and bought 2. They’ve been running non stop for almost 7 years and other than one fan are still working great. The spectrum sucks but veg plants and clones do fine in it.

5 Likes

I started my journey with the old mars hydro blurples. Used them for a couple years before some of the diodes looked like they were burnt out and I didn’t wanna burn my house down so I built a cob setup.

Blurps aren’t the best, but they are still good enough to make the medicine you need.

5 Likes

Cool man, that tent lasted a long time, lucky. I got 2 runs out of my current 4x4, gonna tear it down/replace it after this dry is done. Zipper didn’t even last 8 months.

@imstinky Yea i constantly worry about eletrical issues with these lights we run. Is the cob something you can worry less about overall?

1 Like

Cobs were the hot thing at the time. I still have them and use them, replaced the driver once on each one. But since I pieced them together, if something went wrong with a driver or a single cob, I could fix it myself.

My main lights now are led strips for even coverage. But still use the cobs on the ends for some height adjustability based on plant size.

4 Likes