In search of fruity pebbles

I see that, but the original release from Franchise Genetics is a cross between Green Ribbon, Grand Daddy Purple and Tahoe Alien.

4 Likes

they pretty much all claim those genes. copy paste.

1 Like

I remember when the Fruity Pebbles OG came out. Very limited. A few packs were auctioned I believe at Firestax although my memory is a bit foggy. At the time they auctioned for crazy prices. I think $500 which by todayā€™s standards isnā€™t so crazy.

RvD made some F2s so more people could have the strain which was highly controversial at the time. He didnā€™t sell them but gave them away. I was lucky enough to get a pack, and look forward to hunting them one of these days.

I also have several of Jaw FPOG creations, and a Alien Pebbles from Franchise that will get worked into the mix when I run them.

10 Likes

No copy and paste brother. I remember the original release in 06. They were auctioned off. Prices went as high as $2,500 for a pack. Medman claims he gave franchise the seeds and said they were a different strain. He said franchise crossed those seeds to the Tahoe Og cut to get the FPOG. If you believe medman then you must have a unicorn as a pet. Either way, I would trust Cannaventure s1ā€™s over any other breeder selling what they claim to be Fruity Pebbles, unless you can get the Cereal Cut from Alien or Ali gee.

8 Likes

I have the Bx. I plan on making F2ā€™s for the brothers/sisters that contributed to the veteran give away.

6 Likes

yes copy paste brother. they all do it and all claim to have the only original. itā€™s all a hustle and me I just grow weed and smoke it. Not into arguing about some one not even here.

1 Like

No argument brother. You do you, as long as your happy!

2 Likes

i have some F3,F4 and F5 myself, it is a great plant

6 Likes

You mind if I ask where you got them?

1 Like

Not the strain your wanting but @CoastalMarySeeds zittles is straight up fruity candy .

3 Likes

You sitting on any seeds? Just askingā€¦for a friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I did get jaws F2 and Iā€™ve been crossing them ever since

5 Likes

You got any pics of them up anywhere? Be nice to see some grow pics of it

Wow @Comacus. I never knew the history of it. Thank you. I actually just recently heard about it. Seems itā€™s really something special.
@corey I was going to try them, just because how Damm cheap they were. But after a bit of reading I decided to take a hard pass.
@ItsintheGenetics I have to agree. I think next week Iā€™ll be placing an order with them.

3 Likes

Good Luck brother! I know you will be happy with the end results!

1 Like

Thanks bro. Iā€™m sure I will as well with the genetics that make up fpog. Next on my list was to search for some alien or fire og.

1 Like

have yet to try them but there may be some rainbow zkittles aboutā€¦best thing going you get to actually taste something first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I been looking for legit Alien Og but my searches have come up short. The only one I know sells it is Cali Connection and I wouldnā€™t trust Swerve as far as I can throw him!

3 Likes

Sorry for the quality of the picture, it really doesnā€™t do justice to the strain.

this is one of the f5 holding seeds of (fpogxgojiog) these are from early December 2020, planted on September (late season), living soil just water, at my parents (no attention given)

6 Likes

That guy has always been a shady type. However back in like 2010 before I stopped growing for a bit I had got a pack of his larry o.g . Itā€™s was actually great. Super strong smell and smoke. Straight lemony fire. Hard to describe the actual smell. I remember my neighbor telling me that he smelled it across a street in his apt when I burned a joint of it on my porch. I lost her after she became root bound in a solo cup and began to autoflower. I may have to bite the bullet and order a pack from him when the time comes. Hopefully I get lucky again and wonā€™t get a straight herm.

2 Likes