In search of fruity pebbles

I ran his 818 Headband back in 2010. Very easy growing, no problems at all. Strong meds for sure. Hit you right behind the eyes. With as much that’s been said and other people running his strains, I just couldn’t recommend them.

2 Likes

I agree 100% I’m not sure if he’s gotten worse since I quit, but I do remember his feminized beans being garbage. I had got regs of the larry. I wonder if he even does reg beans anymore.

1 Like

All fems on his website.

1 Like

Well that’s a major let down. Time to start my research on that now that I got a hit on some fpog. I gotta decide if it’s worth the risk.

I’m halfway considering getting another 10 pack of monster pebbles if my reveg project doesn’t work out.

3 Likes

By chance is that jaws known to be sativa leaning?

they’re in stock now brother!!!

asd3f234f

Would be pretty awesome! Been looking for legit FPOG F(n+1) beans to find a male to hit to my Jaws Green Crack x FPOG F2 when I decide to run them

2 Likes

Yes sir. It was bred in mb circa 2012. I was contacted by alien genetics when he found out I had a fp cereal smelling strain saying he lost all of his.
At that time I didn’t know
1 - he would take credit for the cross
2 - sell 200 seeds for 20 to 25k

I know he did have a “fruity pebbles” back in the day. But that strain has nothing to do with fruity pebbles og that I made

mm

8 Likes

Cool, I have maybe 10 to 20 of the Fruity Pepples OG f1.

9 Likes

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/429816-jaws-genetics-fruity-pebble-og-f4

4 Likes

I’ve got the CannaVenture FPOG fems, and Blue Dream x FPOG and Green Crack FPOG from JAWS. Tempted to grab a pack from @medmanbrand I had no idea Alien used his beans. And changed the lineage too, I guess?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the strains he claimed in my 200 private label seeds were the original fruity pebbles strain. He took my fruity pebbles “og” and acted like it was the same. But it isn’t. Gotta thank him for making it world famous as the seeds were a by product of my road-kill project. I had no intention or prediction it would be such a holy grail. Alien is notorious for dishonesty. Him and cap had a huge blow out during the lockdowns over name changing online too

5 Likes

I’m confused, do you think the famous “FPOG” originated from your stock or is it something else then the stock you’ve carried. I bought the CD bundle from you through attitude a couple of years ago and I thought they where fantastic. I also thought it was the same cultivar as “FPOG”. So this makes me wonder…

I also have a question to you regarding your Med-webs, is the Scandinavian hemp auto flowering and where is it sourced from?

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Linking for the historical reference, I don’t have a dog in this fight but @medmanbrand has had a consistent story over the years about this, I will say.

"Oct 23, 2013
hey guys

td is code for one of my bc skunks.

i made 4 tahoe og skunk crosses. this is just one of em

med-man"

Post in thread ‘Og kush x td’ Og kush x td | Page 2 | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

3 Likes

Just watched your video on YouTube. Thanks for posting that.

3 Likes

Hey dude

Thanks for sharing. Icmag has all the testers and documentation. Olf pink may even have the date he recieved a shit ton of testers in their records

I didn’t even name the strain. It was a couple testers that were like “holy fuck this smell like fruity pebbles Cereal and fruity pebbles Cereal milk”

It was those testers that got alien to contact me from California. As I never even grew them out myself until I did a grow on thc farmer with the lemon-aid and Cereal milk phenos

Much appreciated for sharing

P.s. it takes a 5 min audit of aliens first “auction” of my seeds to see that he used his alien og images not fpog og to charge 1000-1500 for 10 seeds he paid 20.00 a pack for

And if you compare all the real grows from those seeds and their offspring they look identical to the icmag testers

mm

6 Likes

Fruity pebbles og. The famous one was bred in manitoba and private labelled by alien (200 seeds) he paid 400.00 canadian for plus shipping

Fruity pebbles is a completely different strain that was popular in Cali circa 2005-2006.

Thanks for your interest

mm

7 Likes

Sent you a dm got my package today thank you very much.

4 Likes

Hey. Thanks for sharing

Anyine if they want can do a 5 or 10 min audit of the origins of Fruity Pebbles og

I didn’t personally know any of the test growers on ic mag. As old pink was in charge of their distribution

As well. A simple 5 or 10 min audit of alien and his images totally debunks him lol

To appeal to anyone’s logical mind: do you really think anyone that falsey claims a strain. Then charges his friends and fans would actually admit the truth after all that money was recieved knowing he turned 400.00 into 40,000?

mm

5 Likes