In search of over the top Pine smells

My last 4 Ghost Train Haze x Soulfood (pinesoul x 88G13HP from Bodhi) seeds have broke ground for a run for some F2’s. Its gonna be a few months before they are ready to hunt through. There has to be some deep pine in them to be found( at least from the comments in this thread). Would be nice to just find a female from one of those 4. Going to try and make enough to spread them around for the Hunt For Pine.

Fingers Crossed
-GH

8 Likes

I got a ghost train haze #1 mom…I. can only describe her as dank ass turpentine maybe…she actually is unpleasant after a few continuous whiffs…lol. I mean I love her… but that weird ass dank smell. I was thinking of taking a ass/afkansastan/x18 Male to her but I think I’ll wait for a nice tk/nl5/haze male.

5 Likes

running alien technology and it’s a mix of pine and citrus. Smoked romulan that had strong pine too.

4 Likes

OOOHHHH Alien Tech, have not heard that name in years!!!

2 Likes

Hi GrowHard, great handle btw.
My Tiger Jack (Golden Tiger male X Jack Herer female) has a piney-citrus aroma that I write about in my give away, I really like this aroma and it is family friendly.

5 Likes

It’s probably more of a pinesol from memory but you might want to give this one a look @GrowHard

Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation)

5 Likes

Absolutely, without a doubt, Pine Tar Kush. I think I just saw it on strainly.

1 Like

Under the new farm bill anything with less than
.3% thc is fair game.

3 Likes

I just finished some Temple of Apollo and they are super piney but they are pine and tropical fruit.

8 Likes

I came across this post looking for a pine smelling smoke, message me if you’re interested in a trade or something if you have anything piney smelling. Thanks

1 Like

Blue Coma, I have my face in it right now and all I am getting is a major pine Lysol smell.

1 Like

pine smell meaning? Are you standing in a PINE FORREST with needles everywhere or just a earthy pine og kush thing?
I know lots of folk on here want that true PINE. Ive been looking hard for that smell, that high, that real old school one. If you were there you know the stuff I mean.
Ive been through ALOT this year, from
pine tar kush, christmas bud 79, pine tree haze, og kush, still looking
for the REAL PINE
my quest is still ongoing.
Im looking for pine strains to run like
bohdis goji og, pinesol suppose to have some kind of pine thing,
theres something called pine og but i havent found any seed or much info,
ill be running some northern lights 5 here soon as i was told it could be in there.
when i find it, i will share.

3 Likes

I ran pine tar kush from @New420Guy a couple years back. And it was super Christmas tree smell. Very piney! One of my all time faves.

I’m running goji OG now. It is very dank, funky, earthy OG type smell. But not much pine in my 2 gals.

2 Likes

Go get some Turkish Twist by Copa genetics.It’s almost all pine with a touch of kerosene and OG funk.The stuff I have in clay jars will peel your nose hairs back like Pinesol

3 Likes

Huge plants BTW this one will fill up jars that first one is just one plant that grew into 2 got 3lbs dry off that one

9 Likes

i just ran a clone of the pine tar it was nice but it didnt fit what i was looking for, not enough pine in it. nice strain though

3 Likes

What everyone is looking for is already on the verge of being reality w my ongoing project… blows Pine OG away in pine pronouncement. What most miss, is it takes the correct combination of strains to produce a strong pinene profile that is consistent in each phenotype.

5 Likes

well you got my attention but how will you back that up?

2 Likes

Testers will do that first of the year…catch up w my thread @blendmedmedman and I think you’ll be quite encouraged w the progress I’ve made

6 Likes

ill be watching but even then its not the same as being there in person…looks nice

1 Like