In search of over the top Pine smells

CSI:Humboldt
They have a website. Do not know if there are any Triangle S1 packs left. They went quick.

2 Likes

How long has it since you ordered?

1 Like

Haven’t read through so not sure if it’s been mentioned but I grew Pure Power Plant from Sensi Seeds and that had a very piney/floral smell and taste.

Easily in my top 10 faves after growing it out.

5 Likes

C99 x romberry x Jesus OG - aka cromjog from here on OG stank of furniture polish (pledge??) but to me it smelt more like the lemon type. It’s definitely one of my all time favourite smells from a strain :+1:

4 Likes

I have run the Pinesoul cut, and grown out the soulfood (Pinesoul x 88G13). It has the cleaning product type of pine smell, not the straight up pine I am looking for.

I had even made a cross of the Soulfood to GTH, only grew 2 females out. Great plants, just didnt have a pine smell. More like Lemon Pledge.

Pheno 1

Pheno 2 ( more on the TW side

-GH

Edit: Found 4 seeds left from this cross. May get moved to the front of the line to make F2’s to dig through.

20 Likes

@lefthandseeds perhaps the jungle spice?

8 Likes

Yeah could be some pine phenos in that #7 line. I haven’t investigated it, but there wasn’t any in the JS6 line.

6 Likes

Check out Mr Spiff of Cannabis seeds Evergreen . That’s their flagship line . Super piney terps .

4 Likes

I’ve run a few of each of the JS colors, and haven’t found a pine one yet.

6 Likes

Hmmm that’s disappointing.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Jungle_Spice/Bodhi_Seeds/

Was thinking somewhere I had read pine and Jungle Spice…perhaps a pheno of the Congolese?

6 Likes

Yeah, I had high hopes for em.

4 Likes

Yeah it is related to the Congolese in the jungle spice, and I’ve definitely had it before. But I haven’t found it in any of the F2s that I’ve grown.

5 Likes

Maybe in the axis f2s

4 Likes

Gonna find out in a few grows. You tried them yet?

2 Likes

I should say that pine is there, but what I’ve grown from JS6 is quite overwhelmed by lemon lime.

I pressed some rosin I made from all the trim with @8k_feet last weekend. Can get a really good measure of the flavor from rosin. Really comparable to 7up… There’s just a hint of pineyness and a lot of lemon and lime.

7 Likes

Nah…got other stuff going on and coming up…don’t know when I will honestly…might send em your way.

5 Likes

Two weeks or so. He does have Xmas Tree and PTK left.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll let you know when I’m getting close to running them and if I can do more. I’ll do a wide selection and make F3s, because I also want to cross it again to the black Congolese to make a more sativa leaning version as well.

7 Likes

First, I love the smell of pine, so getting cannabis that either smells or tastes like it is a plus for me.

Some of my favorite pine smell/taste strains are:
Dutch Treat
Pine OG
Pinewarp
Larry OG
Romulan
Super Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
There are others, but these are off the top of my head.

9 Likes

Mk ultra by Th seeds is supposed to have the pine turps

4 Likes