In the basement with Loggershands

Thanks mate, you can already tell she is gonna be dank :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah it’s a bit different. It took me a while of sniffing at it like a creeper but that’s what she smells like.

2 Likes

Are those Corey Haim cuts you got or S1’s? I’ll be interested to see how those turn out!

That one is Corey Heime - Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk

2 Likes

Oh cool, did you create those? I’d like to get a cut of either of the top 2 Stardawg cuts to try out. They sounds awesome. That cross ought to be good. What’s in the Cheddar Skunk?

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to win those from @hoss8455! Cheddar Skunk came from another member on OG.

4 Likes

Day 71 (F41)

Sugar Belts 1

SugarBelts 2

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 1

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 2

19 Likes

Flipped the Alien Apparition and Corey Heime to flower today.

Corey Heime with Biochar on the right, without on the left.

Alien Apparition with Biochar on the right, without on the left

14 Likes

That’s What’s Up. :100: :fire:

6 Likes

Popping some new genetics tonight.

I am running some testers from @stanknugzz77. This one is HogFishDog - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch. Should be real stanky.

Next up we have a cross from @TestOfOath. Paczkies - Pure Michigan x Pancakez. The best plant I ever grew was a Pure Michigan cross so I have high hopes for this one.

I have never run any B.O.G beans so I’m excited for this one. I read somewhere that this is @DougDawson favourite B.O.G strain. These beans also came from Doug in a coop run so thank you doug for these!. Sour Bubble.

16 Likes

Yeah man, Sour Bubble is a great strain. Enjoy :v:

3 Likes

I ran out of likes about 100 posts ago…just wanted to let you know I’m loving your journal…thank you for sharing all your hard work with us. Everything looks awesome and I love your choice in genetics

Thanks again for sharing your journey

4 Likes

Hey @percyryan66, thanks for stopping by and checking out the grow mate! I appreciate the kind words :grinning::fire::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Nice bro!
It appears your in for another action packed garden. Wishing you the best always! :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

1 Like

Hey @iceman! It’s a good mix this time, I’m pretty excited for this run. :grin::fire::raised_hands: thanks for stopping by to check things out!

1 Like

Holy shit dude, I’d say. That’s an INCREDIBLY beautiful plant/entire grow. That PM x Sangria, I’m assuming is the one that pinked/purpled out and was covered in frost, is something else. That’s like magazine/cup worthy growing you did there.

Best photos of my PM F3 I’ve seen are similiar in frost and a dark purple, the Pancakez is from Aficionado Mendocino and I’ve never been disappointed with their work yet. No one has gotten back to me on the Paczkis yet so I don’t have a frame of reference in that sense but I’ve got just as high of hopes as those pics from your first Pure Michigan try. You do some real good work man.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! I wish I could take credit but that was just a beautiful set of plants from start to finish. That grow I popped 10 seeds, got 9 to germ and got 9/9 females. In that tent there are 9 PM x Sangria and 2 banana Kush (that were a huge let down next to PM x S). They were all different colours from light red/purple to dark black and silver (from frost). They smelled like gas and oranges and the smoke was top shelf.

They do great work, really expensive but they seem to really earn the reputation they have. The Sangria was also from Aficionado.

That’s frustrating but I’ll be posting the whole grow so hopefully we will have a reference point soon. I’ll post regular updates and you can feel free to use the pictures if you like them. Let me know and I’ll email you non- compressed versions. Hopefully we can get some beauty pics out of these. I’ll certainly try! :grinning::fire::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Day 78 (F48) - There is not much left to do in the 4x4 except stare at the girls and take pictures so here is a bit of a photos dump.

20 Likes

Bad news coming out of the 2x4 tonight. So far the we have 3/4 males for Alien Apparition with 1 left undetermined. Corey Heime we have one of each so not all least we have one confirmed female.

With so many boys this will end the biochar test. It’s only small sample but it’s enough for me to believe it’s a usable product and I’m going to start adding it into my soil at around 5% of the total mix.

Corey Heime with biochar on the right (male), without biochar on the left (female)

Alien Apparition with biochar on the right (male), without on the left (male)

11 Likes

This HogFishDog seed is blowing my mind a bit. Came out with two tap roots and now we have twins with one of them rocking three cotyledons :astonished:

17 Likes