In the basement with Loggershands

dayumm amazing work! I so wanna’ smoke that! :stuck_out_tongue: :pray:

2 Likes

That SugaSuga looks like a winner bro! Tried to snag those a few times from DD but I never managed it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on her!

2 Likes

You did noiiice work mate! She getting so frosty I’m gonna have to start saving fan leaves for bubble. :grin:

3 Likes

I tried for ages too! I was so pumped to finally score some as they are getting rare these days! my only regret is that I don’t more of her.

3 Likes

Nice man! They’re starting to stack some nice buds. Does the Sugar Belts smell like blueberries?

1 Like

I haven’t noticed a blueberry note yet but I’m not great with deciphering smells. Usually takes me till the end of flower to decide what it smells like.

4 Likes

Alien Apparition (4 right side) and Corey Heime (2 left side). The front centre Alien Apparition and front left Corey Heime have the home made biochar.

12 Likes

Those look great bro. Nice tight spacing. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Looking excellent. Nice job

2 Likes

Tonight I chopped the Suga Suga. She has a complex terp profile going on. She smells of raw peanuts, miso soup and an empty packet of methol cigarettes, the kind my aunty smoked when I was a kid, I’m excited to see what she will cure into.

19 Likes

She looks like shes going to be tasty…nice work @Loggershands

4 Likes

Nice man! Looks damn good! Interesting Terp profile haha

2 Likes

Supa Dank Suga Dankeee :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Alien Apparition - With Biochar on the right, without on the left. Full disclosure, I did remove a set of lower leafs that were a bit funky on the AA without biochar (left side) so it looks smaller than it should but even with that the AA on the right is still out growing the left pretty clearly.

Corey Heime - With Biochar on the right, without on the left. The left plant is taller but the right CH has quite a bit more vegetative growth.

While I can’t take this as real evidence of success it’s certainly not a bad start. It’s adding an extra dimension of fun to watching them grow.

Everyone together - Corey Heime (2 left) Alien Apparition (4 right)

16 Likes

Thanks mate, you can already tell she is gonna be dank :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah it’s a bit different. It took me a while of sniffing at it like a creeper but that’s what she smells like.

2 Likes

Are those Corey Haim cuts you got or S1’s? I’ll be interested to see how those turn out!

That one is Corey Heime - Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk

2 Likes

Oh cool, did you create those? I’d like to get a cut of either of the top 2 Stardawg cuts to try out. They sounds awesome. That cross ought to be good. What’s in the Cheddar Skunk?

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to win those from @hoss8455! Cheddar Skunk came from another member on OG.

4 Likes