In the basement with Loggershands

This is Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts. I’m planning on dusting her with some pollen. I’ve got Romulan and Goji OG pollen to choose from but I’ve never grown either of these genetics so I wanted to get your opinion on which to choose.

Vote for your favourite choice

• Romulan
  • Goji OG

0 voters

6 Likes

This is the bokashi grain in action. It was made by cultivating lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, photosynthetic bacteria, actinomycetes and fungi out of the air in my kitchen with left over rice water and milk. It was then stabilized with wheat bran and molasses. It is now creating a mycorrhizal network to help the plants uptake nutrients. So much of what we do for the plants is invisible so It’s really cool to be able to actually see it working.

14 Likes

Goji OG is the winner for this inaugural pollen chuck! :grinning: many thanks to everyone who chimed in and voted, I appreciate your input!

4 Likes

Day 51 (21F)

Name Glue x Sugar Belts

Sugar Belts

Suga Suga - day ?

10 Likes

Looks like the Sugar Belts are much faster growing huh? They’re growing fast!

1 Like

They seem really happy in the SIPs. I think their roots have hit the reservoir because they have been busting out huge growth the last 7 days.

3 Likes

Yeah they’ve caught their stride! The Nana sure has fat stems! It’s probably going to have a fat head nug I bet.

1 Like

I like the looks of the sugar belts.

2 Likes

I think it’s going to have a bunch of smaller dense chunky ass buds rather than the king cola stature. Those ones always seem to be the dankest for me.

1 Like

The sugar belts were topped once and they evened out really nicely with no other training, which I really like. They are getting a thick layer of frost on the fan leaves and the buds are setting in nicely. I’ve got high hopes for the next few weeks, she will be a beauty! :fire::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m running a small test on the homemade Biochar today. I’ve picked out the 2 Alien Apparition and 2 Corey Heime that are the most similar is size and nodes. I’ve labeled them 1 & 2 and given 1 approximately 5% Biochar into the soil mix. We will see if there is any noticeable difference (good or bad) in the coming weeks.

Alien Apparition 1 & 2

Corey Heime 1 & 2

Biochar

16 Likes

I’ll be very curious to see if there’s a notable difference!

3 Likes

Day 58 (28F)

Sugar Belts

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts

15 Likes

Suga Suga getting close.

16 Likes

That’s :fire: bro.

10 Likes

Thanks mate! :grinning:

3 Likes

Mind blowing flowers brotha! :boom::fire::herb:
Plants sure express themselves well with you around. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @iceman! I appreciate you stopping by and the kind words. @DannyTerpintine gets most of the credit. He made the Suga Suga, I just gave it some water and a pot to grow in :grin:

3 Likes

The yellow/purple/ron burgundy colors are wild.
Great job brotha, Looking forward to a smoke report. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @InTheWoods! I post a smoke review once she is done curing! :grin:

2 Likes