In the basement with Loggershands

Beautiful work @Loggershands
Congratulations on the great harvest!

1 Like

Thank you @herojuana.tom! Anytime I can make it to harvest it’s a win :grinning:

1 Like

healthy happy perfect plants !

2 Likes

You knocked these out of the park, man. Both strains, but especially the Corey, look like some centerfold-quality nuggs

1 Like

@Movement13 - Thanks mate! I’ve been making my own bokashi composted soil mix with biochar and it’s working well.

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom I’ve been getting my hands on some really nice OG genetics lately that make me look like I know what I’m doing :rofl:. Really glad to have OG.

3 Likes

Yeah Nana Glue doesn’t really have much fruit at all. It’s all gas/chem and is super potent. Most buds with that smell are it seems.

2 Likes

Beautiful! Nice work

1 Like

Killing it over here :exploding_head: happy holidays, friend!

2 Likes

Thank you @Crafty_Flame! I’ve been struggling lately but I think I’m back on track! Thank you for stopping by to check out the grow! Merry Christmas mate! :santa::tada::evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

2 Likes

Thank you @DirtySlowToes and thank you for checking it all out! Merry Christmas mate! :champagne::christmas_tree::fire::grin:

Day 71 (45F) - HogFishDog and Paczkies. The tent reeks like sour gassy flowers.

@HeadyBearAdventures blumats have been running for a while now and so far they are doing great, I’ve had no problems. I ran out of water in the rez once so I reset the carrots and she didn’t skip a beat. I do miss watering. It was something I did every day for years and it gave me a lot of face time with the plants that I really don’t get anymore but the plants seem really happy. If you need parts or advice on setup, Nathan at black swallow helped me a bunch. He spent 30 minutes on the phone with me talking me through options and helping me get the best setup. Highly recommend them.

Lights out shot

December has been a rough and unfortunately it is reflecting badly on the grow, specifically the young plants. I managed to kill almost all of the testers sent out by Crafty but was able to salvage one of each of the OGKB/Mendo crosses. They are still a bit sad but I’m hoping to bring them back. Also nearly killed all the Saltwater Kush, Death slap and JT x HB seeds I started. They are hanging on but I’m only expecting about half to make it, Kinda bummed about this as I was excited for these genetics but I’ll forge on and get some of these plants through flower.

In better news the Corey Heime F2 and Alien Apparition x Corey Heime seed run was a decent success. These are untested but if anyone followed the grow and wants to run these I can send out a pack of each to the first 5 people interested (CAN/US only). Just comment in the thread and I’ll get your details.

I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and is enjoying some time with family. Thank you for checking out the grow and I’ll see you next year :champagne::confetti_ball::tada:🪅:fire::star_struck:

17 Likes

Thanks for the tag and the update homie! That gives me some confidence if/ when I make the switch!

2 Likes

I’d be interested not sure when I’d get to them if you don’t find 5 people willing to run them sooner. Thanks.

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior - Sounds good mate! send me a DM with your details and Ill send you some out soon.

Just to clarify for anyone reading this, these are obligation free beans. Sorry if i made it sound like I wanted testers up above. I’m just looking to send out some to a few folks who liked what they seen in the grow and think they wanna try them in the future :smiley:

If anyone else is keen on some Corey Heime F2 (Mom was a beauty, see above) and the AA x CH I’ve got 4 sets left to send out!

6 Likes

I’d like to try them out sometime. :eyes::slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

CAN,US only…:grimacing:

3 Likes

@iceman you’re good bro! send me them details :smiley:

3 left to send out!

2 Likes

Hey bud. I’ll take you up on your offer. Got some pretty good things I could send to you if interested @Loggershands

4 Likes

I’d gladly take a pack if you have a spare.

4 Likes

@VAkish thanks mate but no trade necessary! If you have anything cool you have put together yourself I’d be keen though! send me your dm with your details!

@CanuckistanPete No worries mate! send me your details!

One left!

8 Likes