In the basement with Loggershands

When you say there is One Left, somehow I twitched.

I’d love to try those out Please and Thanks @Loggershands

6 Likes

Sold! To @MissinBissin! Send me those details!

7 Likes

Day 87 (61F) - HogFishDog and Paczkies

The Paczkies are both good looking girls, really frosty and with greasy trichomes that reek like rotting pineapple.

The HFD is very chemy with a lemon cleaner thing going on.

In the 2x4 we have Famous Aimless, OGKB x Mendo Breath, Garlic Breath x Mendo Breath, Jetfuel x Hellbilly, Salt water Kush and Death Slap.

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend! Thanks for checking out the grow.
:grinning:

16 Likes

Dude you’ve got it covered every which way but loose. Where’s that Eddie rabbit song. Anyhow, plants look happy happy!

1 Like

That is One fine delivery Machine you have created here @Loggershands.
Damn seeds showed up almost instantly.

And I send a Big Thanks, I’ll be sure to keep you posted when it happens Bro.

5 Likes

Nice one! Glad they made it out to you! :grin::evergreen_tree::fire: Happy growing bro!

3 Likes

I posted this in another thread about soil recipes but since I am using this mix in the plants in this thread it makes sense to repost it here.

This is how I compost bokashi and turn it into soil indoors. My goal has been how to compost and manage food waste in a cold climate (I mean seriously cold) without it going to a landfill. I recently learned that food waste is a surprisingly large part of the global warming problem and the methane produced is believed to be 100x worse than Co2.

This might seem like a lot of work to some people but the vast majority of the time involved is letting it sit and do its thing. I enjoy it as it allows me to limit my waste and create fantastic soil for zero (almost) cost.

This is a breakdown of how I made composted soil indoors.

Stats with making LAB and bokashi grain. They are both really low effort to make.

IMG_0315

From there I bokashi compost our kitchen food waste indoors in 5 gallon buckets.

IMG_0317

After the bucket is full I will wait 4 weeks and then add the bucket of bokashi compost to a 25 gallon tote of recycled soil. I bury the bokashi in the middle of the tote and cover with soil. Hit with JMS for additional activity.

After 6 weeks in the totes the food with be (almost) 100% broken down back into the soil. The only bits left in the tote below were nectarine stones.

Test soil for PH at this stage. I re-amend old soil with dolomite lime (oyster shell would be better) often so my PH always comes out between 6-7ph

Bokashi grain and LAB also make a fantastic addition to your garden as stand alone products. Water plants with LAB (30mls/litre) for a microbial boost and top dress with bokashi for awesome results.

IMG_0319

15 Likes

Day 68F took down the HogFishDog and the Paczkies.

I’ve got OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath (left) and Famous Aimless (right) in a SIP (left SIP). GMO 2.0 x Mendo Breath is in a 3gl but I’ll transplant her into a 25gl this week with other plants. The other SIP has one Death Slap and Salt Water Kush. Few other Jet Fuel x Hellbilly to sex and then flip everyone to flower.

In the little tent I have popped some new beans. I’ve crossed (Nana glue x sugar belts from @Ottafish) x Goji OG that I’m excited to see grown out. I’ve also received some mysterious beans from @DannyTerpintine that have been dropped. They are Bubba Kush x either limed orange or moon medic, time will tell. Also dropped some Peanut butter balls from @Pigeonman and some Punch Line from @pharmerfil.

Thanks for checking out the grow :grinning:

22 Likes

Picture perfect as always…:ok_hand:t3:
Your thread is an eye candy brother…:boom:

3 Likes

Never skipping a beat.
Happy harvest brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Beautiful garden! That hotfishdog and paczkies look super fire! :fire: :100:

You’ll find a lot of variation in those Bubba X (LO or MMog) seeds. But there’s some real fire in there! That’s where I found my Mango Bubba male. :pray:

3 Likes

Looking great @Loggershands !

:heart: :seedling: :heart:

2 Likes

@iceman thank you mate! I appreciate you checking it out.

@InTheWoods thanks mate. I skip a few beats but always trying to keep rolling.

@DannyTerpintine the HDF turned out really chemy/lemon and the Paczkies has a greasy 90’s heroin supermodel look and smells of rotten pineapple. Excited to see what we get from the BK x LO/MM! ill be tagging you for your thoughts as we go.

@Pigeonman thanks mate! Im excited to see if i can find those poop terps in the PBB :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

How is the Goji? What kind of herb is it flavor wise? Was it one of the in the top 90% of your favorite ?I bought some seeds once but never ended up growing them out. I know it was one of his top strains.

1 Like

I love the looks of this one! What is it?

10 Likes

I’ve actually never tried Goji OG, I got this pollen in a trade. I was trying my hand at making seeds on the lowers only and keeping the main buds for smoke. I didnt think the pollen had taken till I found about a dozen seeds. I really enjoyed the NG x SB smoke so I thought I would grow them out and see what I’ve got :grin:

1 Like

This is Paczkies. It’s pure Michigan x pancakez. The buds reek like rotting tropical punch and old lady perfume.

5 Likes

Buddy…holy smokes…how was that harvest??? Plants look effin primo!!! It seems we’re running a lot of the same strains…mgcanna, craftyflame and ottafish hook up some seriously good stuff!
I was bugging Otta for a month to send me some nana glue x sugar belts, but canada post still dragging their feet from Xmas.

Looking super good around your parts! Flash some budshots!!!

3 Likes

Thanks mate! You do have great taste is genetics so I’m always happy when I see we are running the same stuff.

Stay on Otta about that NG x SB! It’s great gear!

3 Likes

They’re en route :grin:

2 Likes