In the basement with Loggershands

Omg.omg.omg.omg…THEY’RE HERE!!! HOLY SHITAKE!!!

I’m literally shaking!!
Thanks much for the Chimera!!! Nana glue sugar belts…oh, man…it wouldn’t be responsible.of me to plant now, as spring is around the corner. These are gonna be my first plants starting in Sept.
So excited!!! @Ottafish if you ever see me growing something that you like, hit me up and I’ll send you a fistful of seeds.

Shit…sorry @Loggershands …didn’t mean to hijack the thread.

9 Likes

Dude @Loggershands! Happy to have found this thread! I’ll be cruising with ya! Cool stuff going on around here!

5 Likes

Nice one @Tappy! Love a good mail day :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry about spewing my excitement all over your thread here…lol. The days with no bills and only seeds are the best mail days!!

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries! Yes man! Come and hang out in the basement with me :grin:

2 Likes

For sure mate! I got 3 cards in one day last week! I basically skipped home that day :grin:

2 Likes

No problem brotha! That didn’t take too long. I’m glad they made it safe!!

!If you ever run across seeds from plants that are exceptionally smelly those are what I’m really looking for. I always like to hear someone’s top 3 favorites. What’s your top 3 favorite plants you’ve grown?

3 Likes

I’m to the point I need to buy a mini fridge to store more seeds. I’ve been looking… here and there… for a used mini fridge. Then I forget about it haha. I’ve used up my allotted space in the bottom crisper of the big fridge.

2 Likes

LOL!!! I thought my coffee can full was a lot…wow!!

As far as fav 3 strains.
One and #1 is a white widow (or so it was called) that was clone only. Stunk like nothing else and hit like a ton of bricks. This was around 2005ish.
Two is the Black Funk Dawg from JOTI. Missing getting seeds from these has been one of my biggest recent regrets. I like this one for the same reasons as the white widow.
Three is a toss up between 3-5 different strains. The majority of which I’ve been able to make seeds from.

Love talking weed stuffs…lol.

3 Likes

Yeah my buddies grew some god bud from JOTI I believe. That was some of the tastiest weed I’ve smoked or ranked up high anyhow. I’ve been meaning to get that forever but just havent.
I have to say all of my favorite strains I tried were back in the illegal days. I think then it was fresher. I remember getting stuff that wasn’t even dry. There was some stuff back then I wish I’d have got seeds from.

1 Like

Zero stress if considering the God Bud / Blue God etc @Ottafish. Truly an attention get’r and a secure purch.

1 Like

@Ottafish Good Morning !

I have a few of your wonderful Projects in my Collection.

May I send you a Few of the reg Blue Gods to play with?

That would be my pleasure

1 Like

Yeah man those sound interesting. Whats Blue God.

1 Like

God Bud x BlueBerry @Ottafish

2 Likes

That sounds wonderful!

1 Like

Its happening, Thanks @Ottafish
Unless you’ve moved, its in the mail tomorrow !
Cheers

It should be the same as on your letter. But doesn’t hurt to double check

1 Like

4x4 is in about week 2 of flower. as usual it’s a bit of a gong show with plants of different sizes going but they seem happy. In there we have Famous Aimless, OGKB x Mendo Breath, GMO x OGKB 2.1

Saltwater Kush and Dealth Slap

Everyone together

Vegging in the 2x4 is Dark Hallow, Nanna Goji Sugar (3), Jet fuel x Hellbilly, Peanut Butter Balls (3) Punchline (5) Bubba Kush x Limed Orange / Moon Medic (6) and a couple clones of the Famous Aimless, OGKB x Mendo Breath, GMO x OGKB 2.1

Made some bokashi grain few weeks back. It’s ready now and drying in the basement. Top dressed the SIPs with some about a week back, this is how it’s looking today.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend :grinning:

16 Likes

What a chunky plant! It has everything else too! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Really appreciate what you put into your grows. Very cool.

2 Likes