In the basement with Loggershands

@Ottafish the Paczkie seeds came from @TestOfOath from top of the world genetics. I’m sure he would be down for a trade.

@CanuckistanPete thanks mate! I’ve got your coastal blues up on the dance card next :grin:

5 Likes

We are about 2-3 weeks into flower here, call it day 16 give or take a few.

We have Famous Aimless, OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath getting a bit crowded in the SIP. I keep stripping leaves and they keep growing back. GMO 2.1 x Mendo Breath in the 25 gl from @Crafty_Flame

@MG_Canna of the 7 Jet Fuel x Hellbilly I had I got 6 boys. This is the only girl and she was the runt of the litter but still a really nice plant and I’m excited to see her flower. She was put in the tent late and is only on about day 5F.

I’ve got 3 Dealth Slap from @Wizdom. One in the SIP (left) with a Saltwater Kush (right) from @hoss8455 and 2 smaller ones in the 25 gl.

Everyone all together

Vegging the 2x4 - Dark Hallow (GMO x Arise), Nanna Goji Sugar ((nana glue x sugar belts) x Goji OG) (3), Peanut Butter Balls @Pigeonman (3) Punchline @pharmerfil (5) Bubba Kush x Limed Orange / Moon Medic @DannyTerpintine (6)

Popped some new beans this week. Really don’t have the space but I’m gonna have to shut her down soon for summer and I want to get another run in before.

Golden Papaya x Crunk Boat @Budderton, Macstomper F3 @DannyTerpintine, Stand Up Guy @hoss8455, blues deluxe @CanuckistanPete, Meat Breath S1 @Wizdom

And finally making some JMS right now. It’s an easy homemade microbe solution that works really well. I take one potato and microwave it with some water for 5 minutes, take a hand full of leaf mold (just old leaves off the ground will work) and add them to a paint strainer bag with the soft potato. Smash them together and put it in a bucket of water with either sea water (I use 30:1 ratio) or sea salt (about 10-20 grams per 4 gallons) and put the lid on. Then you just leave it for 24-72 hrs until you see lots of bubbles forming, warmer the room the quicker it will happen. You have a window of about 6-12 hrs to use the solution. Make sure to dilute between 10:1 and 20:1 depending on plants life stage.

As always, I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and thanks for checking out the grow!

20 Likes

Right on @Loggershands ! Way to cram that last run in!!
Best of luck with your starts!
:grin::v:

5 Likes

Gotta do it man! To much fire burning a hole in my pocket.

I also signed up for the 5 spots in the solo cup challenge so I’m gonna cram them in somewhere too :rofl:

4 Likes

We all do this so much, there should be an acronym for it! CTIS! Kinda like LITFA. :rofl:

3 Likes

very nice selections! Will be watching this one!

Didn’t know @Budderton did some crunk boat work too! Papaya CB sounds nice! I did a crunk boat x Mac stomper cross as well… That was a really fun strain!

4 Likes

Should be a good one! @CanuckistanPete said the GP x CB was some of his favourite smoke so I had to try it.

3 Likes

Right on @DannyTerpintine , sounds tasty! Yeah the Crunk Boat kinda flew under the radar and didn’t get much traction, I find. I used a male and female to make F2s as well as some crosses to cuts I was holding at the same time. Golden Papaya, Trop Cookies, Carl’s Shoes and probably a couple others I’m forgetting.

I told CanPete this too. This batch is a little different than the first batch he tried. It was made at the same time using a different pheno of GP with the same male Crunk Boat pollen. Not sure if it’ll make a difference.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

I kept 2 big buds of @Buddertons Golden Papaya Crunkboat for about a year and a half because I didn’t want to NOT have some…it is one of the tastiest I’ve ever grown.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, bro. :confused: I usually enjoy the bud from runts. They turn out frosty af.

1 Like

I agree 100%. It’s always the plants that are slow veggers and give me an ounce that have the dankest weed.

4 Likes

Day 26F and everyone is starting to put on some early frost. Reaching through the plants to top off the SIPs is leaving my arms sticky and pulling leaves is leaving my hands coated in resin.

OGKB x Mendo Breath & Famous Aimless

GMO 2.0 x Mendo Breath

Saltwater Kush

Death Slap x 3

Jetfuel x Hellbilly (day 12F)

Everyone all together

I’ve flipped one of the smaller tents to flower. So far we have 5 girls (3 punch line, 2 Nanna Goji Sugar, 1 OGKB x Memdo Breath), 7 boys (1 Peanut butter balls, 5 bubba Kush x Limed Orange / Moon medic, 1 Nanna Goji Sugar) and 5 undecided (1 bubba Kush x Limed Orange / Moon medic, 1 Peanut butter balls, 3 punch line)

In the other small tent we have Mac Stomper F3, Meat. Breath S1, Golden Papaya x Crunk Boat, Stand Up Guy and some stray clones.

I also wanted to share an awesome product sample I came across while listening to Growcast podcast. They had the chief science guy from hygrowzyme on recently for a really interesting interview. They make some amazing enzyme and microbial products. At the end of the show they offered a sample to grow cast listeners who emailed them and asked so I shot them an email. This box showed up yesterday. It has 12 bottles ($30 each) with 4 of each product and a hat and T-shirt. I was blown away by how much top notch product they sent. If you’re interested in emailing them send me a DM and I’ll give the contact details,

If you have made it this far, you are a legend and I thank you for checking out my grow. I hope everyone has an excellent weekend :grinning:

18 Likes

Hey brother sorry I’ve been absent for so long, you did absolutely beautiful work on the Paczkis, she looked better than I even dreamed of and I’m sure a lot of that is due to the extensive work you put into your grows. This is a beautiful thread in general to be honest.

What were your final takes on the Paczkis overall? Have you gotten to smoke any yet?

I’ve got a new collection of fem seeds I’ll have out soon from Ice Cream Cake #5, feel free to hmu for some if you’re interested at all

3 Likes

No worries mate and thank you for the kind words. I’m glad both of them turned out really well.

I did up a bit of a smoke report in your other thread but my final impressions have been very good. They both grew really well, no deficiencies or issues in any stage. Its a beautiful looking strain with
great colouring and an interesting gothic look about them. When they were growing the looks and the terps were all there but the bud development was lacking towards the end. They looked good but they were a bit thin and larfy to the touch. After drying and a small cure I started testing the smoke and that is where she really shines. The smoke is really nice with a great sour/rotting tropical fruit flavour and a potent body high. I’ve been off work lately with an injury so I’ve been smoking a lot and its hard to find weed that can cut through the noise. Paczies was able to do that really well so its been my favourite lately. Two thumbs up, would grow it again.

5 Likes

Day 47F

Famous Aimless

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

GMO 2.0 x OGKB 2.1

Death Slap

Jet Fuel x Hellbilly - day 34ish

Saltwater Kush

23 Likes

Everything looks fire! Saltwater Kush looks so sweet!

2 Likes

Looking mighty fine in the basement there @Loggershands !

3 Likes

@MG_Canna

Thanks for kind words mate and thanks for checking out the grow. That JT x HB is going to be fire :fire:

@CanuckistanPete

I’ve got a couple of the deluxe blues in veg that are a bit sad but I’ll get them back around. I’ll start posting more pics once they are doing something cool. Thanks for swinging by mate.

4 Likes

Beautiful! Everything is rocking and rolling brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I’m officially sold on Sips. I’ll be trying it out in the future.

1 Like

@InTheWoods

Thanks mate! Definitely recommend the SIPs. Awesome way to grow.

I’ve got city pickers and they are good. Great dimensions (fit perfectly into 2x4/4x4 space), good water reservoir (2gl) and soil reservoir (11gl) but my one compliant is there is no way to tell how full your water reservoir is. It’s a pain as it floods the tent when overfilled. Next time I buy one I’m going to try grow buckets https://www.amazon.ca/GroBucket-Watering-sub-irrigated-Container-Portable/dp/B079CT29RZ/ref=asc_df_B079CT29RZ/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=683242005745&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6307331025287555491&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9000022&hvtargid=pla-479917702317&psc=1&mcid=a87292e57d8d3c9fbd8e36ffc3ddbe13&gad_source=1

2 Likes