In the basement with Loggershands

Also here are some mushrooms I found in the forest today :mushroom: :evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

He’ll yeah man! Looking nice and healthy. Definitely a few bean pole plants in there huh? Those bushy ones look like they have nice structure for indoor.

2 Likes

Yeah man those Amanita muscaria , are said to put you into another dimension while making you sick at the same time. No thanks lol We used to get them in the front yard under a spruce tree we had.

3 Likes

It’s cool to see a few different expressions. The bushy hybrid ones are in the majority and are shaping up to be really nice plants for my style of growing. They are starting to show sex but I’m never really confident enough to chuck males until after I flip so I’m going to flip this week and once sex is determined, I’ll transplant the ladies and get rid of the boys.

4 Likes

First part sounds cool but the second half sounds like a buzz kill :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: glad I just took pictures :wink:

3 Likes

Great looking plants brother. What kind of mushy’s are those?

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t sound fun to me. Tripping and sick are not a good combo.

3 Likes

Thanks man! No idea on the mushies? I was just walking the dog and thought they looked cool :grinning:

3 Likes

Note to future self. You flipped to flower today :grin::+1::fire:

15 Likes

Those are going to flower nicely. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Tonight I’m dropping some new strains. First up we have Alien Apparition (Ghost OG x Alien Technology) that came from @Kushking902. Next up we have Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk) from @hoss8455. Excited to see what these beans contain within! :grinning::alien::fire::+1:

13 Likes

Hey hey!!
I might have just spammed you with likes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Plants are looking good! And loving the KNF gardening techniques👌

My Bokashi bran will have been in jars for 12 days tomorrow, so time to check in and hopefully get that fermented stink when I open them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
One of the jars has a white layer growing on the top, while the other had a white layer growing at the bottom :thinking:

How is the biochar going ? I have some in my soil at the moment, but I’d love to know if there’s a way to make it instead of buying it again.

:v:

2 Likes

Hey mate! Thanks for checking out the grow! Yeah the KNF stuff is rad, after doing some reading and checking out beagles threads, I’m now trying to make as much of my own inputs as possible. Trying is the key word at the moment. Remember when I said I was failing my way to success, I’m still mostly in the failing part :joy:.

3 Likes

Latest project updates. The biochar bucket has started to smell of sulphur. This is my first time dealing with anything anaerobic but I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happening. Next time I might need to incorporate a bubbler? At this point I have dumped the liquid, rinsed it off, drenched in LAB and laid it out to dry. I’ll see if this helps the smell and the good bacteria can put weight the bad. If it doesn’t come round, it’s no worries, I’ll dump it and try again :grin:

The bokashi was starting to get a much stronger smell, vinegar but getting an almost alcoholic/vanish smell. Decided to dry that out as well and see if it settles :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Saw your post in Hoss’s thread earlier, so now I’m following here! Sorry I’m late, but I brought a gift:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes :bear::sparkles::sparkles:
951202c1a5aa0ad820aaa4461d0b2061084ad0e6_2_285x500

10 Likes

Cool man, glad you came to check out the thread, thanks for the blessings! :grinning::fire::+1:

4 Likes

Had some serious family health issues this week and the plants had to be neglected for a minute. The bigger plants were fine, a bit thirsty but recovered well. The seedlings had some problems.

Lost 3 Corey Heime and one Alien Apparition. Might lose one more AA. The rest have bounced back well.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear brotha. I hope everything is ok now or on the way to recovering.
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

1 Like

The testers have been narrowed down to 4 confirmed females. Luckily I got two of each strain and they are both different phenos of each so we are still getting a good variety of phenos to watch grow. Everything needs new larger pots but I haven’t had time this week.

Sugar Belts -

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts

11 Likes

Thanks mate! I appreciate it.

1 Like