In The Dog House 🐶

I got them in 2 gallon containers. Let’s see what these babies can do!!

2 Likes

Nice you’re all set up now! :dog2:

2 Likes

I’m set up even more!!! My gf hated that cabinet that I’m using and she liked the size of the tent. So she used her amazon gift card and bought me another tent!!! She wants me to grow my meds correctly and in something that she claims Is tacky. I’m winning this new year

Now
Tent 1 will have 3-4 autos at all times on 20/4 I will add 2 photos in there. Planted in a solo cups and let it grow out until the 13th when the tent comes.

Tent two will be just for flower 12/12 but I’m going to put the two photos in their and let them grow on 20/4 until I switch two flower. I will never have more than two photos going since my light that will be in tent two is not the best.

Once I raise the cash I’m going to try and build my own. Like all of you are doing - it seems cheap in price and they work 10000times better.

Thanks to @anon58740919 for teaching and showing me what I need for my space!

The light is cheap to make as well. I’m shocked on the pricing for it. I just have to get a few bills paid first. Then my disability checks can be used for something I need. The bloombee will be fine for now, handling two plants in tent #250w

I’m friggen excited :blush:

I hope you all had an amazing time last night. I bet most of you are nursing hangovers, or still high from ripping bong hits!!! I wish you all nothing but the best in 2020.

If you’re  growing like me for medical purposes - I wish you well and I’m sending prayers your way! 

If you’re smoking for Rec -   More power to ya!  Enjoy those hits and one day - I will be able to say that I’m smoking just cause I like it, not cause I need it!

Much love to you all!

Stay tuned for more growing adventures and watching this amateur become a professional!

8 Likes

She sounds like a keeper! I might be getting a tent soon and will probably build a light aswell

5 Likes

$36 for 2x2x55
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283513624089

I’m going to go by what @anon58740919 told me that I need for my 2x2x55 tent

I really want this and it’s cheap to make. (I never wanted to work so bad in my life lol)
17 x 560mm bridgelux eb gen 2 paired with a meanwell xlg240l-ab would give you nice coverage. With 232.05w draw from the wall.

6 Likes

I’ve got to see how much of the storage room I can clear out. I’m hoping to squeeze a 4x2 in lol but most likley will only fit a 2x2

3 Likes

the 2x2 was a perfect size for the area that I’m doing. Plus the price was great. Now I can have both side by side a flower tent and a bloom tent. If I went bigger. I would not be gettting another one :slight_smile:

If you have the space. Go big or go home. But I’m just growing for my own needs and I think I have more than enough room for myself. Plus I’m not looking to grow huge trees. I like this small space and it gives me something to do. It’s my new hobby.

2 Likes

Two 2x2s would b pretty sweet… veg tent flowering tent. I’m only growing for myself aswell, but I’m kind of greedy so I want all the bud lol

2 Likes

if I could have a circus :circus_tent: tent in my back yard. I would be greedy as well lol. I have limited space. So now having both flower and a veg tent is perfect and it doesn’t take up room and on these topics. I see people pulling huge yields with less space or the same amount.

2 Likes

Ok so this will be my last posting with the photo babies, Before they move into their new tent!
Ok so pics aren’t the best. But they are almost done.

The back left one is a cbd chem beyond diesel and so is the back right one. The two in the center that look like death are bag seed that I did some experiments with. The center back one i cut all the side growth and just left the top ( I also bent the stem, just to see how strong the stems are, so I don’t break or hurt the real babies. I’m going to let them harvest and see what they produce. I’m sure it’s not much. But I wanted to test things that I seen on here and I think I figured some stuff out!

6 Likes

Watering question

Ok I made a gallon of nutes.  - how much would you pour into a 2 gallon pot?   I never used big pots like this.   

I need to know if I’m under watering them.

1 Like

Hey Mr!
Nice setup, I have two 2X2X4 tents as well.
The zipper on one of mine is showing some fraying after 2 yrs of service, still not bad.
Patch her up and keep growing.
As for watering a standard pot with regular drain holes it all depends on your mix.
For a quickly draining mix, I would try to get the plant’s pot into a larger bucket.
Water it enough to fill the bucket to the pot’s midline.

Let it set for 5 min then drain until there is minimal/no draining.

For a heavier mix, about a 10% run off from your watering.

Good luck Bud!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I have definitely been under watering them. Starting tomorrow. I’m going to give them more.

Happy new year to you and your family! Thanks for the help I appreciate it.

2 Likes

So my mini 4 inch inline duct booster came and to be honest. It seems to be blowing in a lot of fresh area. For the price I couldn’t beat it and so far. So good.

I hung it on the top -

Does this look right to you guys?

2 Likes

That will do, but those duct booster fans wont push through a carbon filter…

5 Likes

Yeah… wasn’t thinking about that. For now I have 5 carbon bags, plus a thing of ona gel. I’m hoping they will be good until I can upgrade. Ideally I want to get a real inline fan to hook up a real filter. But those prices are far away from my budget. So I’m going to have to wait it out for a bit. Until I can afford it.

2 Likes

Update -
This should be the last time you see them before I harvest

Here is my 12/12 from seed CBD chem beyond diesel

Here is my midget freak cbd chem beyond diesel. She just didn’t wanna grow

This last cbd chem beyond diesel grown on 12/12 from seed. She got pretty fat for the little time I gave her.

Guys I screwed up a lot on this grow. Especially starting the seeds at 12/12. I’m now giving the next 2 weeks of water and than I can store these girls

5 Likes

I was giving about 3/4 gallon every 3 days in a 3 gallon fabric pot.
so…
I’m thinking about 1/2 gallon every 3 days for a 2 gallon fabric pot.

2 Likes

thanks! im going to try it.
i just feel like im wasting so much nutes when i pour a lot in.

1 Like

You can also lift the pots now and then to get a feel for when they’re getting dry - by weight.

Then, also, there are different schemes for feed/water…

feed, feed, water, feed, feed, tea

1 Like