In the Market for a New Tent?

If i could brother i would go to your place and set them up for you…
But i won’t get a Visa even if i tried to ask for one… LOL

Thanks for the heads up! I say: “Buy nice not twice…”

1 Like

There is a simple solution to your problem @Cannarose when the lights are off inside the tent, turn the lights off outside the tent in the room it is situated in. Use a blackout blind for the window or black out curtains. If your tent is a twin room use mylar/ any reflective grow room sheeting or duct tape on one of the sides to prevent light coming through.

Sorry to hear your situation, at least you spotted it before wondering why your plants were going hermie at week 5 of flower, better to know now than later.

Thanks for sharing your findings with us regarding this equipment. @madscientist @LemonadeJoe may be a link to the thread about equipment reviews needed here ?

4 Likes

That sucks! I wish i could help. I have heard of tent leaks ruining quit a few grows. Good luck with everything.

2 Likes

My dad’s tent was the same way. His first grow the plants wouldn’t show flowers for two weeks because of the light leaks. He got some moving blankets and draped them over it. You can also try patching holes with aluminum tape, that shit will fix anything!

2 Likes

I still have a couple Sunlight XL 4x4’s (more like 4.5x4.5) from years and years ago that I’m not using currently, but they are extremely well-made, zero issues, easy to set up, enjoyed using them. Even managed to fit them back in their original boxes, with some bulging in the middle. Keeping them just in case, though I am tempted to sell them on Craigslist I’m also kinda scared to, as I am a paranoid fuckwit.

1 Like

Very sad, return immediately and send a photo.

Bummer! I got a Gorilla Grow Tent and am very happy so far. Extremely well made. Heavy Duty fabric, stitching, and zippers. More expensive but worth the extra cost. My Dad always told me to buy the best and you won’t have to buy it twice. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hey @Dislexus! Hope your morning is bright and lifted. What would you take for one of your tents? Or both for that matter. I’m looking to add another tent in the “shed”. Lemme know bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

Black gaffers tape. with some panda to make some flaps. ghetto but it works sorry to hear of the poor quality if it makes you feel any better my 500 dollar 5x5 gorilla top of the line zipper ripped after 2months of daily use. I got mad and took over a room in the basement.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-21258/Gaffers-Tape/Gaffers-Tape-3-x-50-yds-Economy-Black?pricode=WB0219&gadtype=pla&id=S-21258&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmPPYBRCgARIsALOziAO7nirIl1MYCM-G1EMvDPrHPAItj6hnUR0iXKt8NXhEHdHlvK_n_rgaAlm6EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

Yessssir! I always have black duct tape on hand. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

www.3m.com

All purpose.

Its one of the places I frequent from time to time @legalcanada

Remo was on tour lol promoting his nutrient brand.