Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Wow wow wow. I’m pickin up what you’re puttin down @TopShelfTrees1 . Funny enough I started to write the above message around 730 this morning, put my phone down didn’t hit reply and forgot my phone at home all day. The day was super peaceful without it, but I missed checkin in on things here at home base OG.

I probably did that frantic pocket pat down at least 50 times today.

1 Like

Here’s the latest peek in the tent. Probably like day 9 or 10 or so.

18 Likes

Healthy and flourished. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

While my baby plants are cruising along upstairs, demo is cruising along downstairs.

IMG_20230713_130952170

14 Likes

That is cool entryway or sun room. What are your plans for it?

1 Like

Shes looking to be an old porch that was converted into a sun room. Gonna keep that brick exposed. Put a bank of cabinets out there with a counter top and make it a processing area for everything that comes out of the garden.

5 Likes

Sweet it will be kick ass. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

nice sized room, should be a great a t place to work in. Is it h ok t in there in the summer? Or does it have ac?

2 Likes

I got two vents out here. Some one had some forethought and straight put in work. The prospect of this terrifies me and I for sure would not have been the one doing this. My house is brick framed and some one just knocked their way through that shit to run duct work out here. I’d be under there worried the house was gonna cave in on me.

7 Likes

The room is about 26 feet long so I’m gonna install 3 ceiling fans out here instead of the 1.

It stays a little warmer than the house but that’s from all these windows I’d imagine.

2 Likes

Shiiit you and me both

1 Like

That’s fuckin scary dude. I’m expecting a clown to pop out that bish :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:clown get his ass smoked :gun:

3 Likes

I’ve been under this house exactly twice. I don’t know how small they used to make motherfuckers back in the 30s but I’m gonna try to never go under there again. :joy:

4 Likes

Hello @Indicana_Jones , come on down for a visit :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

I’ve got weed :smiling_imp::clown_face:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: man I literally laughed out loud when I read that one

1 Like

Jesus. As I peel the layers back on this sunroom the more I regret ever digging into it. Turns out it was a porch that was converted into a sunroom. With all the best technology of the time. Built like a tank.

5 Likes

Shit was definitely built tougher before

1 Like

I had to get under the house yesterday. We call it the dirt room and I can’t stand having to go down there.

6 Likes