Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

You gonna start any kinda training on them or just let them fly?

1 Like

Undecided. They’ve all been topped once. Might just clean up the inside of the plant for air flow. They have me a little nervous after that mold fiasco.

dude! They’re really filling out nicely.

1 Like

It’s crazy how all I had to do was start talking crap about them. They were like okay okay here we go. Haha.

@Hotrods_and_hounds

You were talking about how you think you flowered yours too early based on their size. I wasn’t even thinking about it but those super bushes I originally grew out were only like 3 ft max. They vegged for 6-7 months. This is super weird to me cuz @ColeLennon grew out the same beans outdoor and his plant reached for the sky.

2 Likes

Right! Yeah I thought I was gonna get at least a. 1:1 stretch. But they put out for a little as they were. Don’t get me wrong they didn’t throw down like the Tony g gear that stretched up to about head height so like 5 foot. But I actually just tried the nugs last night for the first go and I like it. I need to get bentter growimg bubba and really nail it down. So if they Kuching out you gonna flip and see what happens?

Also for real
The big thing I am really waiting for is jaws is doing a white mustang run and a ASS run. That will be ridiculous! And can’t waiting for those to hit the banks. That will be a legendary drop!!

2 Likes

I’m telling you. Every Tony G plant I grew out was a male. Nothing against him, it was just bad luck and circumstances. But the males I did grow were gangster as fuck. I should have collected pollen. I just checked the weather and it’s about to start getting hot. So I really do need to get this show on the road. I’ll check to see how they look in about a week.

I might keep a bubba or two on deck for my personal, but I’ll never try to do a full scale grow with her again. Not with the way my room and system is set up.

1 Like

Mannn I got some Tony g gear :thinking: whenever you’re ready to run some more just let me know I have enough I can guarantee ya some females!!

2 Likes

Yeah but the bud is good, just have to figure out the quirks. Also had one that was super short on flower like 50 somerhimg days and the other went like 70. I it’s need to take some cuts next time and do a better run.

1 Like

Hey @Bobgrows how long are you vegging these clones on these pre 98 before you flip to flower?

1 Like

Umm… I grow outside, mainly!
When the solstice happens… lol

Or inside I grew them to about 3-4 feet in veg. Then they bushed out. I had 12 for ceilings

3 Likes

Luckyyyy :joy:

The plants are doing super well, I’m just trying to find their sweet spot.

1 Like

This isn’t about politics.

I found this image on a news story and if you put trumps face first it looks like he’s morphing into Tom Hanks.

My wife was startled by my outburst of laughter and also doesn’t care, so now you all get to hopefully laugh with me.

2 Likes

Why do they all look constipated? :rofl:

3 Likes

images (15)

1 Like

Dang. I might flip these janks in another day or two. They are starting to fill out really nice. Maybe I can scoot them a bit to give them some shoulder room.

11 Likes

Looking good dude :+1:. Back to official bush status.

1 Like

Yep. I think in a few more days I’ll thin them out and hit the snooze button on them.

2 Likes

It’s also time to up pot the seed making crew. They are looking sad. I can’t keep them hydrated enough.

6 Likes

Seed run or flower first m?

1 Like

Okay @Hotrods_and_hounds this karmic joke of growing all males has caught up with me. I never had any males. I have 8 female clones in this seed tent. How are we gonna make fem seeds?

2 Likes