Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Mmm bust I’m out the STS!!

1 Like

Any particular brand or it’s pretty much all the same?

1 Like

Elite is supposed to be one of the better ones but I think you can make it cheaper. Gonna tag a life line on some good STS! @TopShelfTrees1 @JAWS

2 Likes

I’m gonna be for real right now. I’m kinda fucking pissed off. This project has taken so much of my damn time, I’m probably not making anything myself. :sob: Go cry about it Jones!

4 Likes

How about a waaah burger and some french cries. Sorry to be a dick, it just popped into my head :rofl:

You’d probably do pretty well with reversals. Never know until you try. I think you should do a flower run real quick, take some clones and keep it rolling.

4 Likes

yikes-react-yikes

4 Likes

You could take more clones flower them
Out and see which ones express the traits you really want then make some s1 seeds! And have a gang of Bubba stocked up.

1 Like

Yeah for sure. I have 4 different plants that are gonna get reversed anyway. There’s gonna be a gang of feminized seeds.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry @Bobgrows. Turns out I didn’t have any males. How does that even happen?

3 Likes

They’re turning into Bart Simpson!

2 Likes

Day 49. I finally got timers for these lights, I think some one borrowed mine lol. Lights go off at 7 am. Make me proud babies.

11 Likes

Very nice bud. I knew you’d pull out of it in the end.

I have mine on the 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. lights out schedule too. Way too hot during the day to be running lights in VA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooo is it flip time?!!!

2 Likes

Yeahhh bro. I came home today and my high in the room was 95°. They had their chance to grow up big and strong like their mamas. :joy:

2 Likes

Yessir. The wait is over. Now we play the wait and see what we get game.

1 Like

Truth be told, I’m excited that I know everything in there is females. I’ve only ever grown from seed. Growing from clone has been super interesting.

1 Like

It is a different experience for sure. Maybe better maybe not, but different.

1 Like

Maybe it’s strain dependant, but I didn’t notice saving any time in veg. Maybe I’m mistaken but I’m sure I’ve seen multiple people claim that they skip ahead 10 to 14 days in the vegging process.

Truth is I rarely run clones but you’ve got dedicated sites.

I run pots so It’s no sweat off my back to ditch a rootball

1 Like