Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Haha. It went back together like a charm. Now I have to take it back apart because there was an unreachable sensor that needed to be plugged in before the shit got reattached.

3 Likes

Why do it right once when you can do it right twice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Welp. She idling high and running a little rough.

1 Like

Oops. Forgot to plug in a sensor.

1 Like

How’s she turning out?

1 Like

So It was running rough as shit cuz I didn’t have the coils plugged all the way super tight into their connector pieces. She runs perfect. I can’t thank you enough man.

3 Likes

Ready for a another 100,000

3 Likes

Hell yeah. If I get another 6 years out of her, I’ll be stoked.

3 Likes

So then you got it back together and running good?

2 Likes

Yeah she’s running like a top again. Last thing to do is go get this CEL cleared and hope it doesn’t pop back on for another 6 years!

1 Like

Took it for a spin down to Lowe’s to go pick up another bag of concrete and felt zero hiccups.

1 Like

Hell yeah, you saved your self at least a solid 6 bills.

1 Like

Damn right. And in my world that’s totally worth spending a day and a half finger fucking my way through a problem. I can’t even imagine what the dealership would have charged for that. The parts alone were $400.

4 Likes

When in doubt, pinky out!

Glad you got it running again homie! Get back to drag racing soon okay? :joy:

2 Likes

No like 6 bills in labor we charge 229 an hour and normal run those jobs for 3 hrs!

2 Likes

The next go around you will have it locked down quick!

2 Likes

Hells yeah. That’s what I was telling my wife. Now that I’ve familiarized myself with all the parts I could knock this thing the fuck out next time.

2 Likes

Note to self

images (3)~2

OF FLOWER

4 Likes

Only 50 ish more to go!

2 Likes

@Bobgrows I just opened the door to the flower room and ran into a wall of humidity that smelled of mocha coffee. Lovin it.

3 Likes