Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

That’s the real deal right there! Love that smell. Those buds will start to get wet with trichomes. Make sure you have plenty air circulation.
Those buds are so dense as well.
Beautiful job you’ve done growing Those! :v::seedling:

1 Like

Yes ma’am. I have a couple fans going in there now. I think I want to get another oscillating jank. I really need to get an exhaust fan set up. These ladies are drinking through massive amounts of water and putting it straight into the air. I still can’t believe I didn’t get a male to make more beans with. Looks like @TopShelfTrees1 is our last hope on that front. Until then I’ll just be rotating cuts in and out of the tent.

3 Likes

Last time I grew them I got 3 males. I didn’t need them at the time…:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Haha. Like my uncle would say “buzzard luck! Can’t kill shit and won’t nothing die.”

3 Likes

Flowers be flowerin y’all

15 Likes

Hell yeah, are they’d till stretching? How much stretch did you get?

2 Likes

I think they are done stretching. I’d say I easily got a good 7 or 8 inches. They did just enough to give themselves some breathing room. I’m a fan.

1 Like

Hell yeah, and you starting to get pretty fragrant in there?

1 Like

Yeah. When I first open the door I get a pretty good slam of like this melty chocolate hint of coffee. Oddly enough, I’m getting nothing on stem rubs. I cranked all the lights up to 100 to help with plant burn and trichome production.

2 Likes

Fucking eh what lights you running?

2 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of grow light science janks. 3 300s and one 640… Maybe its a 620. 6 something anyway.

2 Likes

You like them pretty decent? I got into ac infinity for led, mostly cause I got them hella cheap. Buuutt now I saw on Amazon they are selling the growers choice 630 dual bulb cmh for 120. Or 150 something with bulbs. Makes me want to waste money. But all honesty I’m not sure I like led better that the old HPS.

1 Like

So I liked the original GLS lights I got. The newer 600 model kicks out even more heat, and I think the newer newer models are even worse.

1 Like

But like, they are good lights though. I have enough of them running where I don’t have to supplement heat while running led in the winter time even.

1 Like

Yeah? I never really get to that point needing to supplement heat. But juts personal opinion. I like th aspect of the hps giving off a bit of uv like the sun. I really want to do a side by side with the same cut to play with lighting. But I may check in to the gls. The ac infinity is cool but not sure I’m full converted to led.

2 Likes

Loudog always coming through with the old school pictures of vertical bare bulbs. I’ve never done that before but it’s always been something that has intrigued me.

3 Likes

Had to turn the lights down today. Temps were up around 95 in the room with the door wide open. 100% full blast light is obviously not happening for the rest of this grow.

3 Likes

So then what you running at?

2 Likes

Turned them down to around 60ish. That was one of my main gripes on the original GLS 300s. They have a dimmer but there are no marks or numbers or anything to let you know where you are. I could probably fix that using my multimeter and making my own marks.

2 Likes

Temps already down to 85 in the room. Down from 94.

2 Likes