Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

My dad always told me; the best tool I have in my tool box is my check book. The apple couldn’t have fallen farther from the tree.

7 Likes

I was doing some pretty serious stuff for a layperson and it was always a trade off on money vs time.

This time money won.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I agree.

2 Likes

I want it fast. I want it cheap. I want it good. And I want it right now :joy:

3 Likes

The best sales manager I ever worked for. K. Karagas pounded this into my soul.

“Good things aren’t cheap and cheap things aren’t good” :100:

3 Likes

I saw a cool one recently which would be worth its weight in gold to a drywall pro but not much use to me.

The thing was basically a semiautomatic drywall screw gun with a 36 round clip.

2 Likes

Yes but now. I said now.

2 Likes

That would be a TEC-9 :gun:

3 Likes

It was a sick little piece of gear but as I said not much use to me.

2 Likes

You can have it now. Sign here.

1 Like

I wonder if that is still considered felon is possession of a firearm. :thinking:

4 Likes

There is a learning curve to using that screw gun as well. I tried one a few times and… Let’s just say it wasn’t for me. Haha. I was at a local millwork store. They were selling some shit that looked to have a long extension on the nose. It was also angled at 45 and was used to blind screw deck boards. I was like take my $700. My wife, the voice of reason, was like “We dont even do exterior work!” Guess who saved $700 that day haha.

4 Likes

Holy smokes. I topped all the plants and cleaned up all them scrappy yellow dead leaves for you @ColeLennon . I’m starting to hit that explosive growth I’ve come to expect from this ebb n flow system. Plants are fully recovered and going off. I’ll do a proper photo update this weekend.

4 Likes

So I tore my downstairs down to studs for this remodel action.

Why wouldn’t my dryer shit out on me at the most inopportune time? At least the replacement parts got here quick and only cost $40 to replace ever fuse and came with a new heat element.

8 Likes

Hey there stud muffin. Get it. Cuz. Wall studs. Yeah I’m sure you get it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol @HomegrownVABudz

Guess what guys. The dryer makes heat again. I’m not sure what the problem was cuz I just replaced all the parts… But I’m not sure the heat coil is supposed to look all black and sooty like this.

4 Likes

Yessir that’s a dryer all right :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Shit me either :joy:

1 Like

Haha shit bro. A new dryer wasn’t in the damn budget. I was at scratch and dent the other day and their cheapest similar shit was like $450. Repair parts $40. SOOOOLD!!!

3 Likes

just bought a new all in one washer and dryer, doesn’t require a vent and runs on 120. Should be here next week. I really liked not having to install a vent

2 Likes