Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Print shops use recirculating systems. Some have auto dosers. Royce is a really common one. I’ve seen them from 5 to 100 gallons. Might work.

1 Like

It’s the 4th of July and I’m under the house. Gotta connect these wires together.

Sing it with me y’all

FUUUUUCK THIS OLD HOOUUUUSE

7 Likes

oh hell, how are you going to connect them?

3 Likes

Haha. I had plenty of wire. It just got hung up while I was trying to pull it through. What’s really cool is that was the last piece of scrap wire I had to get the job done. I just really hate being under there. On the bright side, it was so nice and cool down there. Easily in the 60s.

3 Likes

That sounds interesting.

3 Likes

Did I not get that right.

2 Likes

Look at this damn leaf. This MF looks like it’s got everything

3 Likes

Yeah but only 6 more days ish? Yeah?

1 Like

Hell yeah. And I’m starting to see some amber.

2 Likes

Then you make edibles?

1 Like

Nothing a little potassphorous borate won’t cure :wink:

5 Likes

Hah. Do you not have to dry before you decarb for edibles? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Wheres boron man when you need some one to gate keep all of the best kept grow secrets?

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, it seems redundant.

2 Likes

I don’t think you have to dry it. I tried decarbing some fresh frozen flower and some nugs turned to mush. Unsure how fresh buds would fair. Could let them dry a couple days first.

I think it still decarbed fine, but idk how that affects the flavor and everything. Can always fuck around and find out :rofl:

3 Likes

Right! I’m gonna have plenty of it.

1 Like

Depends on the route, make some fresh frozen bubble hash, and you can de card that in the oven in a mason jar.

2 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz you make fresh frozen hash? Then do you press it or do you make edibles?

3 Likes

I’ve never made hash. Finger hash for sure and definitely on accident.

1 Like

Hash is great to make some gummies, also rate great or just a nice pinch in a bowl.

2 Likes