Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I used to eat it when I had a lot. Heavy body buzz. Most hash was too gritty.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle did you cook it down in the oven or toaster oven or just straight eat it?

2 Likes

You got it right my friend. Looking forward to seeing the grow.

3 Likes

I just ate it. The real pliable stuff was like gum. Been decades. New a Frenchman made it. Learned the hash trade in N Africa after French Foreign Legion. He made the good!

2 Likes

I can now say I’ve done two batches of bubble hash, but only one batch was fresh frozen. I thought about pressing it but I heated it up so it buttered up. Been dabbin like a king over here lol

2 Likes

Okay good haha. I really thought I might have screwed up the strain name or something.

3 Likes

Here’s another pretty dying leaf

8 Likes

Holy smokes. I ate a bunch of Chinese food and passed out around 9 pm. Think I’m gonna try and go back to sleep. But before I do.

6 Likes

This countdown timer of yours would be very ominous without context. T minus 3 seconds until total destruction.

3 Likes

4 days until the culling lol

1 Like

Good morning everyone. How we doing this morning?

3 Likes

Hanging in there lol. I’m boiling the rest of the alcohol/water from the FECO I made a billion days ago.

3 Likes

Good morning folks, @HomegrownVABudz you ever done that in a mason jar and slow cooker/ crockpot?

2 Likes

That’s how I originally did it. But I stopped once it got down to put in a 4oz mason jar. I’m just finishing it up now on the stove. Figured itd be quicker

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the bad and good stuff of your growing…it’s great to learn from @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

Oh yeah. We don’t hide anything around here. Take the good with the bad

8 Likes

I just got home from a Sunday family dinner. We haven’t done one of these in quite a while. It’s crazy just how much of the family isn’t here or around any more and how grown all of the kids are. I got to spend time with my baby nephew twins that are 9 now. We had a conversation about how they are going to start a cult at their school next year. They went into the whole shit and I really wish I had my phone out and recorded this. I think these little mother fuckers are time travelers from the future in child body suit avatars. I think they were responsible for the 14th amendment… I’m gonna get them fired up next time I see them and get them to explain the whole thing again so I can share it first hand with y’all.

Was a great time.

I alao spent the first part of the day finishing building my cabinet boxes.

q

15 Likes

6 Likes

I’d be the staff sponsor for that club. 4th graders have the best cults. Sometimes.

4 Likes

Hell I’ll join if they have decent snacks lol

1 Like