Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Hah. Usually we get a large fry and split that shit cuz they fill the cup and then they usually dump a scoop in the bag. Well they didn’t do that shit last time. So this go I was like fuck it yolo 2 large fries. And this time they dumped the extra scoop in both bags. We had hella fries but it was hardly $15 worth of fries. :sob:

2 Likes

Next time you go in there you just need to holla at the fry guy be like” you ever met Bubba?” And throw him a blunt while you hand him both burger bags lol!

2 Likes

You gotta get the fry guy high lol

2 Likes

Haha. Y’all I was ready to grab that big ass box of peanuts and walk out with the whole thing, scoops and all. It’s been a long time since I bartered with weed, but it used to buy a lot for next to nothing.

2 Likes

I’m going to Quiznos on Wednesday again, and if it’s the same dude that’s been there the last three times, he’s getting some flower lol

2 Likes

Dude it will get ya around, I’d buy tires at Walmart with weed if they would take the trade lol!

1 Like

That’s killer you guys still have Quiznos, now that place was killer.

2 Likes

We have one of the only ones in the state I think lol

I’ve seen a lot of closed locations pop up in my searching

1 Like

Holy smokes. I just looked them up and you guys are the closest location. All the way to the oceanfront and y’all are the closest. Lol. You gotta do what ever you gotta do to keep them going even if that means pumping their employees full of weed.

Didn’t quiznos have those weird as fuck commercials?

3 Likes

I honestly don’t remember ever seeing a single Quiznos ad lol

3 Likes

Haha. You just haven’t come at them with enough weed yet. Back in the day I had a homie that worked at Sears and he was selling riding mowers out the back door for cash :joy:. MFers ain’t never gave a fuck about a corporation.

1 Like

Nah. You saw it, but it was so weird you probably turned the TV off. Like so weird it gave you anxiety.

3 Likes

It was so weird I called Jared for support :rofl:

1 Like

The diamond Jared or the diddler Jared?

2 Likes

Have I complained recently about the Chick-fil-A they’re building here.

If not, let me take a moment to bitch about the Chick-fil-A they’re building. Fuck them and their chicken sandwiches :chicken:

3 Likes

The one with AIDS

2 Likes

They were singing rabbit fetuses, Quiznos lol

2 Likes

You’re full of shit!

I was just tormenting my children with it the other day, so I’ve got it right here handy.

2 Likes

Haha. My man is young buck status. You’re probably about to stir up some repressed childhood memories. This should be fun.

2 Likes

What the actual fuck was that :rofl::rofl: I have not seen that one.

2 Likes