Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Been a long time since I got someones first time card

3 Likes

Lol. I was literally thinking these commercials were everywhere in like 2017. Wrong. 20 years later…

1 Like

They need to bring that style of commercial back. I’d go there more often lmao

2 Likes

It’s always a sad day when a homie quits growing because they can’t find joy in it anymore.

Let’s have a moment for the homie Phils tent and gear

WshnKjxcImVbqp4e-FKafx7ovyb4n5DDzmhJ4fwqnVg

6 Likes

Who’s Phil?

2 Likes

Phil these nutz :rofl::rofl: gottem

On a serious note, who quit growing? Sad day indeed

4 Likes

What no credit card number?

1 Like

I traded weed for a 55# bag of flower during the pandemic.

4 Likes

Phils my real life homie. Just got done talking with him and he said he’s hanging it up.

2 Likes

Totally agree, fuck Chick Fil a, worst chicken sandwichs ever

1 Like

Such a shame. What’s he gonna do with all his stuff?

2 Likes

That’s a good question. That’s a really good question. I wonder if he needs me to hang on to his stuff until he wants to start up again :joy:

3 Likes

I can also hang onto some of it, in case you don’t have room. :smirk::rofl:

1 Like

I know he was tryna get me to take a 5x5 off his hands last year ago. I think his brother in law ended up with that though

2 Likes

Saw a big rig turned over in Franklin. They hit the 58 west ramp too hard and flipped.

Conveniently that’s the way we needed to go, so slight detour. Hopefully driver is alright.

2 Likes

58 is deadly bro. The whole shit around my way is shut down several times a year because some one inevitably can’t do right. Just yesterday there was a wreck between 3 semi’s one was a car carrier and all the cars on it were all fucked up and shit lol. There’s no reason for any of it.

1 Like

@AppalachianBiscuits Wtf can’t say I remember that one don’t know how it actually got aired lmao

1 Like

I went and did a walk through of a job this morning. Old retired army vet. Beach front condo with an elevator, you know the deal. Anywho we’re chit chatting and he says “I’m an old school Republican. You know, never in a million years did I ever think that I’d be voting for a man with a pierced ear!”

:joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

If This were my job and not some one else’s I might have had the wits about me to say “yeah, and he wears make up and heels, too.”

6 Likes

Huh which one where’s make up and heels?

1 Like