Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

All I keep thinking of is the seth from pineapple express “my ear, what happened to my ear?”

2 Likes

His natural skin color isn’t orange.

3 Likes

Gonna have to show the tacos first @Indicana_Jones:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Nah, @Indicana_Jones is a very trustworthy guy. I wholeheartedly believe the tacos are there waiting for me.

1 Like

Are tacos even good in VA? Even with the free listed you might not get any takers/victims up there. Haha

5 Likes

Oh yeah, we have plenty of Hispanic folks around cooking it up good.

4 Likes

“Free” tacos

2 Likes

I come with the tacos. Baha fish tacos with mango salsa. It’s a high falootin kinda abduction. I have standards.

3 Likes

Now I’m even more doubtful about the tacos. Fish tacos in VA?? Haha I’m totally just joking. I always hated that regional food snobbery. I’ve only lived in FL and CA. They’re both so prickish about numerous foods and it bothers me.

2 Likes

His fish tacos are 90 minutes fresher than mine would be. :rofl:

4 Likes

Also, fish tacos gross :nauseated_face:

When fish tacos became a big thing back in the day, I’d have to make them on charters for people. I hated that and having to make ceviche for them on the boat. Fish tacos are delicious though. Shrimp tacos as well.

3 Likes

I’m not a seafood guy, I’m a land food guy.

4 Likes

My dad owned some commercial docks with a little fish market and sold to a lot of the restaurants from Clearwater Beach to Anna Maria area back in the day. So, I grew up around it and many nights were seafood for dinner. Haha.

5 Likes

@PatHealy it’s wild. We are on the coast VA. Are there many seafood spots around here? Not really. I have a spot around the corner from me that sells crabs and shit, but it looks hella scummy. The locals rave about it, but I’m not so sure.

5 Likes

Trust those locals, especially about some crab. When I lived in Charleston the best crabs were from a Gullah-Geechee man in a pickup truck. :yum::drooling_face: Suck the mustard right outta those

4 Likes

I literally was introduced to sushi and stuff when I moved to Colorado. People gave me so much shit. They assumed we were close to the ocean so we ate it every day :rofl:

I had to explain to them we only have one Chinese restaurant, ain’t no sushi rolling around here.

2 Likes

You mean fresh seafood for dinner. Makes a big difference. 1

2 Likes

Absolutely!! I’m catching it myself and cooking it that night or seeing it being unloaded right when they come in if I’m buying it. Especially these days with the prices. Has to be fresh.

3 Likes

i think ocean grown has a strain called dark helmet already just in case you didnt know

4 Likes