Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Lol. I remember watching some tiktok videos of one of these dollar retailers and the employee was like “@dollar _corporate. Send help now. I need a bathroom break. I’m the only one scheduled this week. I need help.”

2 Likes

That sounds right, me person running counters, stocking sleeves and smoking out front.

1 Like

Yeah for sure. Corporate is like “ugh. Nobody wants to work anymore!”

1 Like

Well this shite got interesting. Got off work early to sit in traffic, then get home let pup out. She proceeds to try and eat a :honeybee: , then find out she’s allergic to bees. Emergency vet visit, 300 bucks later she’s cool. And getting home at 7:30.

2 Likes

Damnit man. That’s fuckin wack, but I’m glad the pupper is okay.

1 Like

Glad your pooch is doing ok, allergic reactions start happening pretty fast. Glad you got her to the doctor fast

2 Likes

At least something was wrong with your dog. My dog was an asshole. Before we would go on vacation she would start limping around like she was hurt bad. Like literally the night before we were gonna leave. Straight to the emergency vet and it’s a miraculous recovery. Girl, why you play these games? You know you’re going to Phil’s house. You love phil. We had to bake in an extra several hundred dollars into the budget of every vacation or trip out of town.

2 Likes

Thanks yea she’s good now.

Lol she just needs some love to fix the sprain! That’s actually kinda cute though. Like a little kid playing sick. She see these signs of you guys packing bags and gets her acting lessons out lol!

2 Likes

Haha. The first time was panic. The second time was “this is weird.” Third time and on was like “and the Oscar for best fake injury goes to Cilla J. Bobilla” :joy: I miss that silly ass dog.

3 Likes

Bruhhs. We had a storm come through yesterday afternoon and wiped my phone service out :rofl:

Hope the hound is feeling better @Hotrods_and_hounds :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah she’s doing good, had a couple hiccups but nothing major. Now that she’s feeling better she just keeps spitting the pills they gave us out and wants the cheese only.

2 Likes

:joy: that’s how you know they’re feeling better.

2 Likes

Yeah it works she gets a little more cheese in the pill tills she takes it down, so she may be hustling me!

1 Like

I’ve got a Family Dollar and a Dollar Tree next to each other here in town. Don’t even have to move the car.

3 Likes

That’s luxury right there.

They just opened a dollar general “in town” meaning next to the post office. Social highlight of the year.

4 Likes

Dont forget to go in pajamas… the preferred attire.

4 Likes

Half the customers show up with their own cart.

3 Likes

With pajamas around the knees or ankles on occasion @Smooth . Not joking either.
They need to add pants to the “no shoes, no shirt, no service” signs.

3 Likes

Lol. I can’t believe pants around the knees is still a thing.

1 Like
3 Likes