Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Hah. I’m still on the hunt for those big ass tall tees from the early 2000s.

1 Like

They’re not for sale hanging on the front of the bulletproof glass in corner stores these days? Times have changed I guess. Haha

2 Likes

Don’t tell me the cheap ass looking knock off hats are no longe there too?? Haha

2 Likes

The homeless camp is 100 yards away. There may be several issues going on here.

2 Likes

This isn’t a world I want to live in. I guess it’s alright. I do have a gas station down the street that sells knock off airmaxs. Maybe they are who I need to talk to about some big ass tshirts.

2 Likes

Sonic’s new $2 queso wraps are fuckin fantastic. Got the bacon ranch one and I’m not disappointed.

There was more bacon in them than it was chicken lol

2 Likes

I feel like this is where this belongs, but are people actually paying the money for PPV to see this Disney kid Jake Paul “box” old non-boxer dudes who are smaller than him?? What is happening??

3 Likes

Idk how dude is still relevant with all the crypto scams he’s been involved with.

3 Likes

Or was it his brother Logan? Idk if a Paul is involved, I’m appalled.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know about all of that. I just hate this fake boxing and him acting like he’s tough. Just fight or box someone in your actual weight class, abide by testing protocols (dude is juiced for sure), and shut the hell up. Let your fighting do the talking. Fake ass lames. Getting me all worked up. Haha

3 Likes

Yeah they’re entertainers, not boxers lol. If it was an actual fight where he could get hurt he probably wouldn’t do it.

3 Likes

I thought he was going to fight tyson?

3 Likes

That pisses me off so much too. I hate it sooooo much. Mike is ancient these days.

3 Likes

I like Mike. Be like Mike, not Jake lol

1 Like

That fight was postponed, because Tyson had to be medically taken off a flight due to what they say was an ulcer flare up. Fight is back on for November 15th or something like that.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I was wondering what happened to that fight

1 Like

Seems like real boxing matches are not popular any more. Not enough hype

1 Like

I keep up with it a little bit, I lost a bit of money in crypto. Not to the Paul brothers, but just in general. It’s funny all the “projects” that were supposed to do this and that and then they all rug pulled everyone.

1 Like

Take the gloves off, I bet people will watch again lol

1 Like

Think they should go back to the original UFC format. That was good fighting

1 Like