Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Boxing has been a shitshow for ever, but I loved it. These days it’s an absolute joke. No good fighters actually fight each other until late in their careers. Everyone builds these crazy unbeaten records up fighting tomato cans, so they can build some fake hype for a match that would’ve been laughed at 20-25 years ago. Give me Gatti/Ward, Trinidad/Vargas, B Hopkins, Roy Jones Jr, and those days. I miss it soooo much. Haha

2 Likes

People seem to be getting into the BKFC, so I think you’re right.

1 Like

They need to go back to it being about respect and proving which discipline was superior. Not this WWF nonsense.

Edit:

Here’s a boxing match:

3 Likes

I’d love to see the return of boxing. I don’t really care for MMA. Fucking bullshit ass under 3 minute fights. Who cares?

2 Likes

Weird. How the hell did I manage to reply to myself like 20 messages back. That one was for you @PatHealy :joy:

4 Likes

My brother was a wrestler in college, those dudes will die on the mat before they say uncle or put on a show. That’s how I used to feel about basketball for a while, that all the heat is at the up and coming level, the top is more like a trophy case

More fun to watch, anyways

2 Likes

My dad was a multiple time all-American wrestler in college. When I lived with him I’d have to wake up at 5:00 AM to run the beach before elementary and middle school. “If you’re going to play sports, you’re going to give 100% or don’t even waste everyone else’s time.” His mantra. Those wrestlers are intense. A little too homoerotic for me as well. Haha. Those Sambo dudes will wreck you though. Watch yourself around Sambo practitioners. Haha

3 Likes

Reminds me of the people on game of thrones that would have orgies after the battles, lol. Very greco roman or what have you.

4 Likes

It’s quiet over here tonight. :cricket:

3 Likes

Yeah. I apologize that I haven’t been participating, folks. With all the whatnots been happening… I just haven’t been motivated much is all.

I hope you all are doing well.

Awesome haul by the way @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

What up? It is all quiet round here tonight. I just took a bath and ate a bowl of watermelon while soaking. That shit was next level and I highly recommend it.

You good @TrichomesToStun? What’s the whatnots?

4 Likes

@TrichomesToStun ehh it will blow over, you just have to customize your experience and hang out in the cool threads lol!

3 Likes

Depends you guys over here put salt on your melon?

3 Likes

Yessss. I do salt on cantaloupe. I had an old head show me that a few years ago and I never looked back. Are you saying watermelon is the same?

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I never even thought about salt on cantaloupe. I also put it on honey dew.

3 Likes

Haha. These other fools are gonna be sad they missed out on the melon hacks conversation. I’m gonna try salt on all melons from now on.

4 Likes

You ever put mustard on your watermelons

4 Likes

Honey dew > cantaloupe

Also the salt thing isn’t new to me, but it’s not my bag.

4 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz man Imma make a plate and put a dab of mustard on there. We gonna see about this. The only other one I have seen out here is tajin seasoning on watermelon. It’s ok. I like the salt a bit better.

5 Likes

@Hashpants where you go? We saw you!

2 Likes