Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Morning homie! I’m getting ready for an exciting day in Richmond lol

2 Likes

You selling houses now also?

2 Likes

Nah. My wife made friends with a neighborhood realtor that sells a lot in the neighborhood. We are on call to entertain the buyers whims to help get these houses sold for her. It’s pretty cool cuz I don’t ever have to drive more than a mile to get to work for her :joy:

3 Likes

That’s not a bad way to go!

1 Like

Shit. You’re telling me. Anything else worth getting into is 45 mins to an hour away.

I wanna get one thing straight @HomegrownVABudz! Are you serious about mustard on watermelon? I can’t afford to ruin another food I love.

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones i gotta go to the store later I’ll let ya know. I only have stone ground spicy yellow here. I’ll get some plain yellow and give it a try first lol!

1 Like

For fucks sake.

Y’all disgusting. Fucking up perfectly good melon. Maybe I do need to RESCUE those squash from y’all’s before you fuck those up too. I can’t even.

6 Likes

Fuck no :joy::joy: I vaguely remember a YouTube video where they told someone it tasted good and got them to try it and it was awful :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds dont do it, it was a trap! :joy:

3 Likes

Too late, it wasn’t horrible. I went in for second try. Still like salt better but if I make a watermelon sandwich I may add mustard

11 Likes

You’re a real one for that. I might have fucked around and hated watermelon and mustard and @HomegrownVABudz after that stunt. :joy:

5 Likes

It was tangy lol

5 Likes

You can’t hate me for too long and you know it lolol

4 Likes

Jeeeeezus.

4 Likes

Ummm Watermelon and baloney!

2 Likes

Put em both on the grill! Thems good eatins

1 Like

Have you tried the Boloney melon?

2 Likes

See now I’m old enough I think it’s hard to go wrong with bologna! But those normally get sour cream and onion chips on there for a little crunch!

2 Likes

I wont stand for ruining bologna

3 Likes