Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Have you never smoked a bologna? I haven’t either but it sounds good.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm. Hot dog pancakes.

2 Likes

They are very good. Got ‘em in the south.

1 Like

Try as I may, it keeps ruining the rolling papers.

2 Likes

Try King sized lol

1 Like

Y’all know they make footlong rolling papers? It’s the subway footlong not an actual foot long lol

1 Like

How did the thing go tonight @HomegrownVABudz ?

3 Likes

The party? Did I tell you about the party? Who are you what do you know? :rofl::rofl:

Today has been the highest I’ve ever been emotionally. Got a lot I wanna talk about but it’s gonna wait a little bit longer lol

3 Likes

Nice. I’m glad for you man. Share away.

1 Like

Lol but would you like to sit down with a nice bologna and cheese with chips on top!!

3 Likes

Yes. Theres only one right answer to that question. When I was a kid I used to do tuna fish sandwiches with just plain ruffles as a layer to give that sammy some texture.

2 Likes

I got a flavor wheel dab mat, so that cool lol.

3 Likes

That’s a fire sandwich right there. Some diced pickles and sliced black olives in the tuna. Mmmm.

2 Likes

I’ll fry you up the thicccest slab of bologna. Y’all got me talking about the Rock House fried bologna again. Look at you, clever boys.

@HomegrownVABudz Id love to hear too. I’ve been watching it come together on IG, hope you are having a blast!

3 Likes

What are you watching on IG? Lol

1 Like

I was informed years ago that white people make bullshit ass tuna. Chunk light with mayo and red onion is not what’s hittin in the hood.

3 Likes

I’ve never had bologna or fried bologna, but something that always cracked me up was that one of the most diced up personal trainer friends I ever had was constantly making fried bologna sandwiches when we’d be at his house. Chewing his clients out for eating anything like that and then he’s running home to smoke weed and make fried bologna sandwiches. Haha

3 Likes

Bruh fried bologna is a gift from meat Jesus

3 Likes

Tonnino tuna in olive oil, little mayo, diced red onions, diced pickles, sliced black olives, some mashed avocado, salt and pepper to taste. That’s how I do it. Nothing crazy. Maybe hit a quick pickling on the diced red onions before adding.

2 Likes

There’s no telling, I really should be supervised. But, I think it’s the wondering.hashishan, whichever one of you that is, probably

They have been posting sponsors and “get your entries in” and “who’s coming from NC with a truck” stuff

2 Likes