Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I don’t believe the hashishian is on OG lol, that’d be cool tho. He’s the guy that arranged the connoisseur cup I want y’all to come to next weekend lol

3 Likes

Facts. My whitest biological mother makes the wettest, slipperiest tuna salad you have ever witnessed.

My Charleston bestie makes one that has God damn blue crab. LORT.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been watching then, about the cup.

What are you doing this weekend then? I thought it was this

1 Like

I’m outta likes but that sounds great. My wife does tuna, dukes mayo, yellow mustard, relish, diced red onion, diced celery, pepper, salt.

2 Likes

No tonight was the 3rd birthday party of the THCVA club. We got together at a meadery and had a good time.

I posted the dates for the 27th and 28th lolol

3 Likes

I love sprouts and chips on sandwiches, but don’t eat many these days. I loved sandwiches though. Subs, hoagies, grinders, and so on. Whatever you want to call them, I loved them. Haha

That sounds fun! More like a party and less like a meeting

1 Like

Did a ton of dabs, did more socializing than I think I ever have lol. We did some raffle giveaways which was cool. Overall good time. I invite everyone to come at least once lol

A meadery?? That’s a thing now? I’m getting old and obviously not getting out enough these days. Does everyone dress ren fair style at them?

1 Like

No but the owner is exactly what you think a meadery owner would look like

He’s a super friendly guy of course.

1 Like

Better be able to throw axes and have a station setup to throw old tomatoes at a heckler in a meadery or I’m leaving. Haha

1 Like

Dude is definitely throwing axes at something in his down time

1 Like

Jeebus. I’m ready for these stems to start snapping any day now would be nice.

2 Likes

Same. I took some down yesterday to press and it wasn’t quite ready for it. Still a ways away from smokeable

Well that last one killed all my likes,

Buuuut you think your ready for those stems to snap, then you gotta trim all that stuff

2 Likes

I’m actually ready to do some trimming man. I need the boost. It’s been really slow around here lately.

3 Likes

I start losing motivation and start whipping through it and making smaller buds just trim the shit out of it and the larf jar gets a little liberal.

3 Likes

Dude!!! My dad brought home cases of cantaloupe from the Imperial Valley out by Yuma, Az where it gets hot! :fire: Those things with salt were so good!
OK. Sliced tomatoes. Salt and pepper, or sugar?

2 Likes

Salt and pepper on sliced tomatoes all day for me. Man, a tomato sandwich is sooo good. Just need good tomatoes.

5 Likes

Y’all do sugar and vinegar on y’all cucumbers or what?

1 Like