Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I haven’t had a harvest in about a year, I’m ready. Plus since I chopped them over the course of 3 days, the trim should be staggered, right? RIGHT?

3 Likes

Lol depends the way the universe works, you get to do it all at once!

4 Likes

Put them kids to work :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Got it from Lougle , I had not heard of those.

2 Likes

it looks near identical to that. It’s probably the one. Cantaloupe looking rind and the inside was almost white with a hint of green. very sweet melon.

I changed dinner plans tonight. Y’all are gonna like this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a French one , Charantais. I have grown that one. Super sweet.

2 Likes

I’ve grown a fair amount of veggies and i have three fruit tress, but I haven’t tried my hand at melons or pumpkins. I actually setup two small beds for pumpkins this year. Being that it’s been hovering at the 120’s I kinda gave up on a lot of outdoor shit this year. Maybe next year. Are there varieties easier to grow that others?

2 Likes

Well, the way the universe HAS been working… It’s all gonna be ready at once. Time to hit the A company for a 10 pack of trimmers.

1 Like

Bro where are you living where is hovering in the 120s? Also when it’s that do you still bbq?

4 Likes

Yeah you toss it on the sidewalk and add charcoal. Holy fuck that’s hot.

4 Likes

I’m on the West Coast. This year has been by far the hottest I can ever remember.

And man… I have a Traeger smoker. There was a manager special on some tomahawk steaks. I’ve made these at least a dozen times before. Well at the end of the slow cook you supposed to sear them. So I got the BBQ ready for the sear, slapped the steak on and by the time I got back with the tongs it was burned to a crisp. Never was I so bummed out… i definitely blame the heat :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been accidentally growing moon & stars watermelon a couple years. I can’t complain.

3 Likes

y’all inspired me to try my first fried bologna sandwich. The pineapple and teriyaki was calling to me so I did that instead of mustard.

6 Likes

That’ll probably be good, but you gotta make the original for a point of reference lol

4 Likes

I will for sure! Where the heck has fried bologna been my whole life?

4 Likes

Oooohh weeeee @TrichomesToStun that looks great. I got mega lazy tonight and cooked up the kids leftover pizza rolls for dinner.

3 Likes

I came to show off my tomato, :tomato: we had BLTs

14 Likes

What kind of maters are those?

4 Likes

I wanna guess. Are they beefsteak? I’m not tomato savvy

1 Like

Gonzo Tomato.

15 Likes